Sunday, November 29, 2009

Holiday Weekend

While most families had a 4 day weekend, having our own small business we can't always do that and especially the way times are right now. So, Andy was off on Thurs. and then on Sun. as usual. We wanted to give Madi a great day on Sun. Here's how it went:

Went to the park to play one last time before it's gets too cold.

It's close to an hour away but well worth it for her!


Made this fun dessert for her when we got home.

Her very first time eating a rice krispie treat!

Watched some School of Rock and jammed with Jack Black!

She helped her dad with the outdoor Christmas tree. (no future pole dancing!!)

I think she had a great day!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like a great family day!

Anonymous said...

I was loving the making of memories, the first bite of a Rice Krispie Treat, sweet smiles with daddy and then... POLE DANCING!!!??? You crack me up!

~Tom~ said...

One of the things I love most about reading your blog is that your daughter is always smiling! That says a lot about her parents. Keep up the good work!

j said...

YUM! The rice crispy treats looks great!

Big Hair Envy said...

First of all, I LOVE your family Christmas photo!! Lookin' GOOD there, Mama;)

The next time you go to the park and then make Rice Krispie Treats, I'd like to be invited. UmK? Thx! Last night, I was looking at your Christmas card from last year, and could not believe how much Pebbles has grown!! What a cutie:)





My Posse

THE BLOGGERS PRAYER

Lord help me to learn to spell without spellcheck,
manage to visit all that visit me, and post regularly -
all in 5 minutes a day, so that I can clean house
and take care of my family.
Help me to not look at every occurrence in my life as a blog post, and to quit taking pictures of weird things to share as well. Please Lord, help me to stop talking about my blog friends as though they are next door neighbors or someone I have known all of my life.
And help me dear Lord, to think of something witty and wise to post tomorrow.
----The Dust Bunny Hostage



Thanks For Stopping By