Friday, October 29, 2010

Remember Me Always


As some of you know Andy's Dad Luther passed away last year. Now, obviously he was crazy about his little granddaughter Madi and really wanted to be on this earth to watch her grow up a little more. He knew he had some serious health issues, but when he started kidney dialysis and then broke his neck, he knew that he may not be around much longer.
Now, my Grandma is not doing her best and she is 91. She is feeling the same way about Madi wanting so badly for Madi to remember her. I laugh and say you know me with all the pictures I take...I will make DVDs about you and books to show her!
So, I plan on making a DVD along with music like "Grandpa" from the Judds for Luther's and something from an old era for my G'ma's.
Then I decided I am going make scrapbooks with pictures of course but also with stories to go along with it. Luther had a lot of quotes and funny sayings to include. My G'ma traveled all over the US. I think it will be a nice way for her to get to know two people who truly adored her.
P.S....I need to get started, NOW!

3 comments:

~Tom~ said...

What a really beautiful idea! I honestly wish I had taken more pictures of my kids with their great-grandparents.

Unknown said...

You are such a sweet mother and that is one of the many reasons why I love ya!!

Get your butt busy!

OH, BTW!!! What's up with the HAWT goddess photo to my right? Homie...are we comin' into our own, or WHAT? STUNNING!

Unknown said...

What a great idea, Amy! I know I love the DVD you made for me! It brings tears (good ones) to my eyes each time I watch it.





My Posse

THE BLOGGERS PRAYER

Lord help me to learn to spell without spellcheck,
manage to visit all that visit me, and post regularly -
all in 5 minutes a day, so that I can clean house
and take care of my family.
Help me to not look at every occurrence in my life as a blog post, and to quit taking pictures of weird things to share as well. Please Lord, help me to stop talking about my blog friends as though they are next door neighbors or someone I have known all of my life.
And help me dear Lord, to think of something witty and wise to post tomorrow.
----The Dust Bunny Hostage



Thanks For Stopping By