Monday, August 16, 2010

School Days


WEll, summer is coming to an end again and this year my baby girl will be going to preschool part time. With her being an only child and also a very hyper individual I think this will be a great experience for her. I didn't want her to go full time just yet. She is still too young and I want her to have plenty of time to play here at home. And of course I am not ready to give up all my time with her yet ;)

Do you all have any first days of school stories you'd like to share? Or is this the first year for your child as well?

4 comments:

queen of everything said...

when my oldest started to school i was preggers with my middle baby. it was hard to believe she was big enough to start school, she'll be in 5th grade this year. my middle started to part time pre-k last year, and that was tough on me. good luck and she will do great.

Unknown said...

Raising children is ever changing us isn't it. Every stage requires us to change right along with them. Keep us posted on how school goes for both of you! :)

j said...

It's hard Mom. But you will be so proud of her and all that she learns in preschool.

Hugs!

Rob said...

It is exciting for kids to start school of any kind. The love going to school and making friends and having a good time. I remeber Pre K and K and 1st graqde etc. We have a 14, 7 and 3 yr old so this is the 1st yr of highschool which is exciting for us. We will have one more to start school which will be exciting. Good luck and I am sure she is going to have a blast!





My Posse

THE BLOGGERS PRAYER

Lord help me to learn to spell without spellcheck,
manage to visit all that visit me, and post regularly -
all in 5 minutes a day, so that I can clean house
and take care of my family.
Help me to not look at every occurrence in my life as a blog post, and to quit taking pictures of weird things to share as well. Please Lord, help me to stop talking about my blog friends as though they are next door neighbors or someone I have known all of my life.
And help me dear Lord, to think of something witty and wise to post tomorrow.
----The Dust Bunny Hostage



Thanks For Stopping By