Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Wordless Wednesday~Dare Devil

= cardiac arrest for Mom! WOW, she's high up there!!


For more go to 5M4M

5 comments:

Staci said...

WOW! I know the feeling! Anthony went on those when he was tiny and LOVED every second!!! Love the new look!

Dawn @ simply transparent said...

that IS very high..and she loved it?!

~Tom~ said...

We used to have that equipment in one of the Gymnastic Schools we ran. It is a great tool for teaching flips on a trampoline. I bet she had a blast up there.

Unknown said...

I would have flipped the hell out...but, did she have fun?

littletoesandcheerios said...

She LOOOVED it!!!





My Posse

THE BLOGGERS PRAYER

Lord help me to learn to spell without spellcheck,
manage to visit all that visit me, and post regularly -
all in 5 minutes a day, so that I can clean house
and take care of my family.
Help me to not look at every occurrence in my life as a blog post, and to quit taking pictures of weird things to share as well. Please Lord, help me to stop talking about my blog friends as though they are next door neighbors or someone I have known all of my life.
And help me dear Lord, to think of something witty and wise to post tomorrow.
----The Dust Bunny Hostage



Thanks For Stopping By