Friday, March 19, 2010

MARCH 27th 2007

... changed my life forever!

So hard for me to comprehend that my baby is going to be three years old.
1st Birthday

2nd Birthday


Anxious and awaiting her 3rd!

As a tradition I write Madi a letter every year on her birthday and put it in this pretty box. I tell her how much she has learned and grown the past year and how much she is loved. I plan on giving it to her for her 16th or 18th birthday.
It's AMAZING how much I love this child!!

4 comments:

j said...

Aw Momma, she really is growing up fast! Isn't it amazing how much love God puts in our heart for our kids?

Happy Birthday Month Madi!

~Tom~ said...

What an awesome idea!I wish I had thought of writing letters to the future. My oldest turns 18 on March 24th and I have been sitting here thinking back to when he was your daughter's age. I am worried that I have forgotten so many fun memories that it saddens me. Time flies too fast.....

Unknown said...

She is growing up momma! She is such a cutie! What a great idea to write her letters on each birthday. What a treasure for her.

Unknown said...

They don't make them any cuter! Happy third birthday to Madi.

The letter idea is awesome.





My Posse

THE BLOGGERS PRAYER

Lord help me to learn to spell without spellcheck,
manage to visit all that visit me, and post regularly -
all in 5 minutes a day, so that I can clean house
and take care of my family.
Help me to not look at every occurrence in my life as a blog post, and to quit taking pictures of weird things to share as well. Please Lord, help me to stop talking about my blog friends as though they are next door neighbors or someone I have known all of my life.
And help me dear Lord, to think of something witty and wise to post tomorrow.
----The Dust Bunny Hostage



Thanks For Stopping By