Saturday, March 20, 2010

Dream Job

I enjoy the challenge of trying to capture the perfect shot!


























Since I was a little girl I loved to take pictures. I am seriously thinking of becoming a photographer once Madi starts school. I would specialize in families and I could easily have the studio in our home setting my own hours so that Madi would still be my main career.
*eventhough there are photos of myself...I am the one taking the picture.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love taking pictures, too! I know I would enjoy photography classes! Great pictures! I think my favorite is the one of Madi running on the beach!!!

Nick said...

Hello Amy. There is an opportunity you may be interested in. Could you please get back to me using the email that can be found at http://affiliates.dayspring.com/contact-us.html? Sincerely, Nick on behalf of DaySpring Cards

Tammy said...

Go for it, girl. Love your photos!





My Posse

THE BLOGGERS PRAYER

Lord help me to learn to spell without spellcheck,
manage to visit all that visit me, and post regularly -
all in 5 minutes a day, so that I can clean house
and take care of my family.
Help me to not look at every occurrence in my life as a blog post, and to quit taking pictures of weird things to share as well. Please Lord, help me to stop talking about my blog friends as though they are next door neighbors or someone I have known all of my life.
And help me dear Lord, to think of something witty and wise to post tomorrow.
----The Dust Bunny Hostage



Thanks For Stopping By