1 Peter
5:8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
5:9 Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.
5:10 But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you.
As a Christian since 1993, I never thought in my entire life something like this would happen to me. So be sure and never get too self-righteous to where you think this could never happen to you.
Why I have been gone so long is because of marital trouble. Our marriage is not perfect...but far from terrible. I have several issues I will be talking about and I hope I do this justice and help others if possible.
First topic~Marriage
*I hope I can put faces and names on this for all of you who are in the same situation.
It wasn't that "Fred" and I were doing anything wrong in our marriage we just stopped "working" on it. We became very content in our lives and took each others kind works for granted. We did this to the extreme to the point of making each other almost invisible sometimes in the home. Always in different rooms doing different things, etc.
I let this with some other issues bother me so much...I have moved out.
I will elaborate more on my next post.



10 comments:
Praying for you during this difficult time.
Just the few lines you wrote tells me that you are in a relationship much like my own. My wife and I have been married for 20 years but, truly "together" for only the first half of that. It is a lot of work trying to come out of that tailspin.
I will be returning to read your blog as you post each chapter in this story. I will do my best to maybe shed a little light from a male perspective and based on my own experience.
In the meantime, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
You are in my prayers honey. I hope you haven't been going through this alone and that you have been surrounded by Godly support of family and friends.
I'll be checking back to read the chapters of your life.
Love you.
Jen
I will be thinking of you.... I was just thinking last night how my marriage is a roller coaster ride... We have been so up, but lately we have coasted down. We need to reconnect....
Just shot up a prayer for you, Fred and Pebbles. Praying for restoration, healing and hope.
I am so sad to read of your struggles this summer. I will be praying for all three of you during this time.
Honey, I'm so sorry you're going through this, i'll pray for you as well, i hope you have some support, you know we are all here for you too.
sal xxxxx
Oh I am so thinking of you my dear. I have been there and done that. Take care of yourself.
((hugs)) You are so brave to put this out there. I know it will help others, and will be therapeutic for you as well. If nothing else, you will see that you are not alone:)
You know I am here for you and praying for you. You are a courageous woman.
Post a Comment