Sunday, June 21, 2009

Finally!

I have taken off 14 pounds in the last month. I still drink my Mt. Dew and eat some of the things I really enjoy. The main changes I've made are cutting my portions way down and making myself walk in 85 degree heat so I will sweat. I've went from a size 12 to a 10 again and I am aiming for the size 8...where I should be. Wish me luck 'cause I need it!


11 comments:

Sally's World said...

well done, you look great...

Unknown said...

Woo hoos for you sweetheart! That is fabulous. You can really tell.

D... said...

Yay!!!!! You rock! I am proud of you. I know you'll get in those size 8s. :)

Dawn @ simply transparent said...

You've been busy! Way to go!!!

Heather said...

Woohoo! Losing 14 lbs in a month is great! I know you are proud of yourself.

Happy said...

Congrats! It's so nice that you are able to do it without eliminating everything you enjoy. You look great!!

Patty said...

Great job! Can you send some of your motivation this way?? :) I have about 35 or 40 pounds I would like to get rid of!!

Patty said...

Great job! Can you send some of your motivation this way?? :) I have about 35 or 40 pounds I would like to get rid of!!

Mental P Mama said...

W00t! You are an inspiration! You'll get there in no time!

Anonymous said...

Woot Woot!!! *Thumbs up* *High Five* *Knuckle taps* Heck, I will even hit ya on the fannie! :)

Proud of you! Doesn't it make you feel great? :)

Big Hair Envy said...

YOU LOOK AMAZING!! WOW. JUST, WOW!





My Posse

THE BLOGGERS PRAYER

Lord help me to learn to spell without spellcheck,
manage to visit all that visit me, and post regularly -
all in 5 minutes a day, so that I can clean house
and take care of my family.
Help me to not look at every occurrence in my life as a blog post, and to quit taking pictures of weird things to share as well. Please Lord, help me to stop talking about my blog friends as though they are next door neighbors or someone I have known all of my life.
And help me dear Lord, to think of something witty and wise to post tomorrow.
----The Dust Bunny Hostage



Thanks For Stopping By