Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Tackle it Tuesday...


Weight Loss! As I mentioned in my last post I have finally started to get my weight under control. I was supposed to start a diet with some of my best blogger buds earlier this year and failed miserably. But, I guess the timing wasn't right. Now I still enjoy the foods that I like, I just stop eating before I even feel what we call full (stuffed) and I have also been walking every night.

Before...In January


This was taken on Father's Day
14 pounds so far!


Please visit 5M4M for more TT!

10 comments:

Dawn @ simply transparent said...

I'm so darned proud of U!

You look great truth be told the hair~tan and those great colors on you are fantaboulous!


Congrats on your loss!

Lynn said...

Hey girl-just want to tell you that you are looking great! My friend Amber does a low key support group that posts on Wednesday. Feel free to check it out.
Lynn
http://amberfilkins.blogspot.com/2009/06/extreme-makeover-me-edition_16.html

Happy said...

Look at you, HOTTIE! The hair looks great, the tan is awesome, and it is certainly noticeable that you are shedding some pounds! Good for you!

Love that shirt, too!

And, glad to hear that you sound a bit happier through your blog posts. Hope you are feeling better these days.

Unknown said...

I wish you could see me cuz I'm doing a victory dance for you right now! I want to just run down there and through my arms around you! You look great my friend!!!

Susie said...

Awesome weight loss tackle!! You look GREAT!!!

Muthering Heights said...

That's wonderful! Great job!

D... said...

Look at you! Awesome job!

Anonymous said...

Looking good, girlie! You are doing other changes, as well.... hair is getting longer and it looks lighter! :)

A whole new Wilma, huh?? :)

Anonymous said...

Great job on the weight loss I am right there with you, so far I have lots about 4lbs, but would love to lose another 10. Keep up the good work.

LifeAtTheCircus.com said...

Keep up the good work girlie! I need to get myself in gear soon.





My Posse

THE BLOGGERS PRAYER

Lord help me to learn to spell without spellcheck,
manage to visit all that visit me, and post regularly -
all in 5 minutes a day, so that I can clean house
and take care of my family.
Help me to not look at every occurrence in my life as a blog post, and to quit taking pictures of weird things to share as well. Please Lord, help me to stop talking about my blog friends as though they are next door neighbors or someone I have known all of my life.
And help me dear Lord, to think of something witty and wise to post tomorrow.
----The Dust Bunny Hostage



Thanks For Stopping By