Sunday, May 10, 2009

D-DAY!

Sorry for my absence here the past few days. I have been dieting, playing outside, my SIL Stacy's nephew lost his battle with leukemia (talk more on this later) and Pebbles is in perpetual motion these days! So it's been a busy week.


Pebbles dedication to the Lord was this morning and I was very pleased with ceremony as well as her behavior. She looked so pretty in her little dress and she actually had a good hair day! We all went on the stage with our children and introduced ourselves, answers some important questions about making the promise to teach our child God's love and salvation. We also received a gift and had a family portrait taken. We could not get Pebbles to look at the camera at all. She was mad by this point and wanted to play in the nursery! So, as soon as I get the photo I'll share it with all of you. Hope you all had a Happy Mother's Day and I'll be back to commenting real soon.

8 comments:

Sally's World said...

good to see you back, sorry for you loss.

glad pepples did well at her ceremony, it makes your heart swell doesnt it!!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations on her Dedication. What a wonderful day to remember...

Happy Mother's Day sweet heart!

LifeAtTheCircus.com said...

hope you had a wonderful mother's day. i am glad the dedication went well. so so sorry to hear about your loss. what a difficult month it has been for you.

Unknown said...

So sorry about your SIL's nephew. I will pray.

j said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
j said...

The above deletion was me. Sorry.

Can't wait to see photos from the dedication.

I am sorry about the nephew and I will pray for his family.

Be blessed!

Unknown said...

I am glad your mothers day was so lovely. You are a wonderful mother! We went to my brothers baby's dedication yesterday. Do a lot of churches do baby dedications on mothers day? That is so nice!

D... said...

Oh, Wilma, I am so sorry for the family's loss. The loss of child is unimaginable.

I can't wait to see the picture. I'm glad it was a good morning for you. :)





My Posse

THE BLOGGERS PRAYER

Lord help me to learn to spell without spellcheck,
manage to visit all that visit me, and post regularly -
all in 5 minutes a day, so that I can clean house
and take care of my family.
Help me to not look at every occurrence in my life as a blog post, and to quit taking pictures of weird things to share as well. Please Lord, help me to stop talking about my blog friends as though they are next door neighbors or someone I have known all of my life.
And help me dear Lord, to think of something witty and wise to post tomorrow.
----The Dust Bunny Hostage



Thanks For Stopping By