Wednesday, May 6, 2009

SINCERELY FRO ME TO YOU- The Bad Thing About FaceBook is...

unlike bloggers, they have an old picture of you in the 6th grade lovin' on some stuffed animal you got on the trip to D.C.!
I mean this is not some rebellious teen that had a few drinks, this is a sober 6th grader! I don't know which is more embarrassing!

(sorry so small)




Let me remind you of my rebel stage...always makes for a good laugh!





Please visit Marcy for more SFMTY...go now!

16 comments:

Jesica said...

That hair is amazing. Really... the height is incredible. I can think of nothing else to say, but WOW! I love these pictures!

Sally's World said...

LOL...i love the hair...i remember doing this and using soap to make it really tall, of hairspray so hard it could take someones eye out, of rip a door frame off the wall if i forgot to duck!!! ...what were we thinking!

Mental P Mama said...

I think Facebook is the work of something evil;)

j said...

I have to ask... was there anyone at your school that had higher hair than you? You had your friend in the photo beat hands down. Was 'Marsha Jones' the queen of big hair at your school and if so, could you post some pics of her too? Because I don't think it get any higher than that (I think you have my high haired pic from the other day beat by maybe an inch).

You know what? I would rather have the hair in the eighties than the helmet hair of the fifties, agreed?

Upstatemamma said...

WOW!!! You had the hair I wanted. I could never get my hair to do that. I tried so hard (of course I was like 10 but that's not the point). But no matter what my straight limp hair would just NOT do that. Ah well, I got over it, somehow. :)

Bahama Shores Mama said...

I emailed my closest friends and made a pact for just this reason before joining Facebook. Prior approval on all pics!!!

However, I failed to think about those people I somehow ended up in a photo with that I've not talked to in 20 years. And of course, they have the MOST unflattering ones.

Heidi Schulz said...

Oh, the hair! Hee!
I love it.

Norkio said...

Like the others, all I can say is "that's some big hair!"

Unknown said...

As usual I am amazed at the height of your hair. You rock girl!!!!

Anonymous said...

Girl, don't you know it!

A friend of mine posted one of me on Mr. Cartoon. Do you remember that show??? Gotta love Beeper!! :)

Muthering Heights said...

Seriously, you had the biggest hair I have ever seen. I feel like you need some sort of award for hair height!

Dawn @ simply transparent said...

you really know how to make a girl feel better about her wedding pix..that hair is up there with Peg Bundy's fro ;)

funny stuff!

Unknown said...

I am prayin that no one comes up with any of me...seriously...dear God...may there be NONE!

I have really missed you and the Pebs...so glad to be back!

Debbie said...

You rocked the big hair!

Valarie Lea said...

Ok I am on facebook, thats actually what has taken up some of my time, ok most of my time, Im addicted I tell you. Anyway come find me over there if you have one. :)

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! That hair is SO high. High as the sky high! Wow!





My Posse

THE BLOGGERS PRAYER

Lord help me to learn to spell without spellcheck,
manage to visit all that visit me, and post regularly -
all in 5 minutes a day, so that I can clean house
and take care of my family.
Help me to not look at every occurrence in my life as a blog post, and to quit taking pictures of weird things to share as well. Please Lord, help me to stop talking about my blog friends as though they are next door neighbors or someone I have known all of my life.
And help me dear Lord, to think of something witty and wise to post tomorrow.
----The Dust Bunny Hostage



Thanks For Stopping By