Monday, May 11, 2009

Tackle it Tuesday...

I need to find a way to tackle some exercise and I would like to be able to start running in the mornings if any way possible. I really don't know how it can happen when I'm taking care of Pebbles all the time. And lets face it everyone wants all the sleep they can get, right? But, I am hopeful I can find a way to do it even if it's in the daytime. The only problem I have with that is I run something like this:




Maybe I should do it at night?!


Go to 5M4M to see more great tackles.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

I was just thinking you were looking SO skinny. : ). I am happy for you. Very happy!

Sally's World said...

this is why i don't run, i make pheobe look elegant, the first time my husband saw me run he teased me mercilessly for about 3 years (no joking) its okay for him, he's a natural athlete...my feet are obvioulsy made of denser, heavier material than his!!!

Staci said...

lol! Running is NOT my thing! :) I agree I want sleep more than exercise!

Colleen said...

You can do it!! Sorry, but I am pretty passionate about running so I have to encourage :) How about putting Pebbles in a jogger?

Happy said...

I like the idea of putting Pebbles in a jogging stroller.

You could probably even pick one up cheap on Craigslist or at a garage sale if you don't have one.

Or maybe a friend has one you can borrow?

Or maybe you can strap Pebbles onto Dino's back? Do you have a Dino?

j said...

LOL! That video is a hoot! Good luck with the exercise!

D... said...

If we lived close, we could exercise by laughing so hard at each other running. ;)

Big Hair Envy said...

I'm a Phoebe Runner as well!! I've gotten back into pilates, and have started taking yoga as well. These classes seem to be geared for non-athletes....perfect!!!!

Jennifer said...

I was cracking up! If it's any consolation, I can't even run like that! :-)

Keri said...

Hil.ar.ious! I've heard so much about this episode of Friends and finally got to see it for the first time. Laughed my head off and I so needed that! Thank you!





My Posse

THE BLOGGERS PRAYER

Lord help me to learn to spell without spellcheck,
manage to visit all that visit me, and post regularly -
all in 5 minutes a day, so that I can clean house
and take care of my family.
Help me to not look at every occurrence in my life as a blog post, and to quit taking pictures of weird things to share as well. Please Lord, help me to stop talking about my blog friends as though they are next door neighbors or someone I have known all of my life.
And help me dear Lord, to think of something witty and wise to post tomorrow.
----The Dust Bunny Hostage



Thanks For Stopping By