Wednesday, April 15, 2009

SINCERELY FRO ME TO YOU- Photo Decision


On Mother's Day every year our church does the Baby Dedication Service. Here's how my church explained it:

Last year we were on vacation when they did this and I was bummed when I wasn't able to do it. My only dilemma is finding the right photo that will be shown on the BIG screen for the special occasion.
So, I turn to you for your vote. Right now Pebbles has a bad cold, but hopefully sometime next week I can get her outside and take more. If she's still sick I'll choose from one of these.
Thanks!


Not bad.


Snotty nose and wild hair.


Great, Fred's "wife beaters" (white tank shirts) are in the background!








I like this one a lot, but I'm not sure about that hair again!


This is one of my favorites. Such sweet clean flawless fair skin.


This one in the hot pink I LOVE...wish she was smiling.


Although you may not see it, there quiet a bit of snot coming out of that little nose...and the hair, hehe.

Snot, slobber & wild hair, but VERY cute!

Don't get me wrong, as her mom I find them all adorable! Wouldn't erase a one of them!
Well, give me your 2 cents worth.

Please visit Marcy for more wild hair, snot, drool and fun!

14 comments:

Sally's World said...

number three, number three...it is the cheekiest grin ever!

Heather said...

I vote for either of the 2 in the yellow sleeveless dress.

Happy said...

I love seven and eight! That's my vote!

Unknown said...

I vote for the one with the pink dress and pigtails! Even though she isn't smiling she is absolutely adorable in the photo. Her big brown eyes really stand out in that one.

Muthering Heights said...

My vote is for number 7!

LifeAtTheCircus.com said...

She is a cutie... snotty nose and all! I vote for the first one in the yellow sleeveless dress, the one you liked but weren't sure about her hair.

Staci said...

I like seven, but they are all great!!!

PS I get most of Madison's clothes from gymboree. We don't have one here, so I buy online and only on sale :)

Tammy said...

I LOVE the one of her sitting in the chair with the yellow dress on! She is SO cute...and I do love the pigtails too.

Big Hair Envy said...

#7 or #10...I LOVE the hands on the hips:)

Glad to hear the RA update....do whatever you need to do to feel better.

What? You weren't ready for more little toes and cheerios??? Heehee!!!

Luv You, Girlie!!

Miti said...

They're all so sweet, but I guess my favorites are #7, #8,#9.

Miti said...

Hey Wilma, I wanted to get to know you a little better so I tagged you on my blog today. Hope you have a great weekend!

Colleen said...

New to your blog - I can't wait until my little girl has long hair!! Even if it is wild! She's such a beauty :)

Treasia Stepp said...

My vote for goes either of the sweet little yellow dress ones.

D... said...

The two that you loved? I loved also. And, the one in the pink is beautiful even without her smiling.





My Posse

THE BLOGGERS PRAYER

Lord help me to learn to spell without spellcheck,
manage to visit all that visit me, and post regularly -
all in 5 minutes a day, so that I can clean house
and take care of my family.
Help me to not look at every occurrence in my life as a blog post, and to quit taking pictures of weird things to share as well. Please Lord, help me to stop talking about my blog friends as though they are next door neighbors or someone I have known all of my life.
And help me dear Lord, to think of something witty and wise to post tomorrow.
----The Dust Bunny Hostage



Thanks For Stopping By