Saturday, April 18, 2009

Busy Mommy

Hey You!

Filling in for my Mom today. Sorry she hasn't been able to comment as much as she'd like lately. You see I've been sick with a cold and today...


I vomited for the first time ever. I mean sure I've spit up a little but this was different. And boy was I scared. I think Mommy was scared too.


Don't worry about me, I'll be back to my old self in no time! Then Mommy will have more time for all of you.

Right now, it's ALL about ME!
...and I like it that way.

12 comments:

Jesica said...

I'm hoping you and that sweet little girly have a restful night from this point on. Hang in there!

Sally's World said...

oh bless...heres to more restful nights...

Unknown said...

Hoping you feel better today!
Get Well Wishes are on their way!

Pebbles did an amazing job filling in! Pics are TOO CUTE!

D... said...

Cute post!

I hope Pebbles is feeling better today. I'm sorry she's so sick. It's so hard when they have tummy issues. :(

Unknown said...

I am so hoping you feel better soon Pebbles. It is no fun to be sick!!!

Muthering Heights said...

Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear that you and your mommy are not feeling well. I hope you recover soon!

Anonymous said...

Oh no....I'm so sorry, little one!
Here's to a speedy recovery.

Unknown said...

Hope Pebbles is feeling better soon. That tummy yuck stuff is no fun.

Mental P Mama said...

Feel better soon Baby Lamb!

Big Hair Envy said...

Hope you are both feeling better soon! I noticed that Pebbles has a future in blogging....nice job:)

Keri said...

I remember the first time Levi vomitted. It scared him to death. Poor thing. Sure hope she is feeling better and the two of you are getting plenty of rest!

Unknown said...

If ever there was anyone who could rock drool it is your little princess : ). How cute is she?





My Posse

THE BLOGGERS PRAYER

Lord help me to learn to spell without spellcheck,
manage to visit all that visit me, and post regularly -
all in 5 minutes a day, so that I can clean house
and take care of my family.
Help me to not look at every occurrence in my life as a blog post, and to quit taking pictures of weird things to share as well. Please Lord, help me to stop talking about my blog friends as though they are next door neighbors or someone I have known all of my life.
And help me dear Lord, to think of something witty and wise to post tomorrow.
----The Dust Bunny Hostage



Thanks For Stopping By