Wednesday, March 25, 2009

SINCERELY FRO ME TO YOU- Busy here in Bedrock


Hi, Wilma here.



Sorry if I have not commented as much on your blogs lately I have been doing a lot of this:

I usually do most of my blog rounds at night and here lately I've fallen asleep.


And I'm about to do a lot of this:
Pebbles party will be on Sat and I'm trying to get the house all spic and span!


I've been waiting for my hair to do this:

Click HERE to see what I won't be doing!


Gotta go get some sleep.
Go now for more!

11 comments:

Muthering Heights said...

I hope everything goes well with the party!! :)

Sally's World said...

good luck..

Unknown said...

I can't wait to hear all about her party. I am sure it will be lots of fun.

Dawn @ simply transparent said...

it will all turn out great! Growing out your hair?! This will be different!

Mental P Mama said...

I am a big fan of getting rest whenever you can;) Have a wonderful party!

Midlife, menopause, mistakes and random stuff... said...

I'm way, way behind as well. I don't know if I told you but I had to sart a little Chemo for that cyst they removed from my cheek. It's low dose and I'm so grateful to God for the blessing of catching it early enough before it spread!
Tell Pebbles that Georgia sends hello's love and hugs and that we hope that she is still loving the church nursery :)

Steady On
Reggie Girl

Unknown said...

REALLY...the cake does not look all that bad!

Have a fun day and take lots of pictures to share with us!

Blessings on your weekend! :)

D... said...

You are so clever! Love it!

The party will be so much fun. Can't wait to see the pics. :)

Tammy said...

Happy Cake decorating.

Anonymous said...

Growing out your hair, hmmmm You are trying to get that little pompa-doo in the front and back like Wilma, huh?? :)

I think you should have a virtual blog party for Pebbles! :) Bailey would love to attend.

Keri said...

You have the right idea! I too have been a bit absent in the blog world. My nights have been cut short in hopes for some much needed shut eye. Hopefully you've been able to do the same.





My Posse

THE BLOGGERS PRAYER

Lord help me to learn to spell without spellcheck,
manage to visit all that visit me, and post regularly -
all in 5 minutes a day, so that I can clean house
and take care of my family.
Help me to not look at every occurrence in my life as a blog post, and to quit taking pictures of weird things to share as well. Please Lord, help me to stop talking about my blog friends as though they are next door neighbors or someone I have known all of my life.
And help me dear Lord, to think of something witty and wise to post tomorrow.
----The Dust Bunny Hostage



Thanks For Stopping By