Wednesday, January 7, 2009

SINCERELY FRO ME TO YOU-Happy Birthday Mom

Today is my Mom's Birthday! She has been such a big help to me this past year. She is always ready to help me anytime I call, and believe me...I call!


Pebbles adores her Grandma!


I have always been able to be myself around my Mom and have a great time being silly. We have a wonderful friendship.


Sometimes she's just bad! And we have a device for this! (myrtle beach)


She's such a fantastic Grandma!





At first she was a stay at home mom just like me and eventually became a single parent working very hard to give us kids what we (wanted) needed.
Now that I'm a mom I realize how hard she had to work for us.
Thanks Mom and Happy Birthday!

Visit We are That Family for more SFMTY!

14 comments:

Kristen said...

What a sweet birthday tribute! Happy Birthday!

Muthering Heights said...

I'm sure she would be touched by this post! :)

Valarie Lea said...

Happy Birthday "Wilma's" Mom!!!!

LifeAtTheCircus.com said...

Happy Birthday to your mom. It is obvious from reading your blog for awhile now that the two of you have a very special relationship. What a blessing for you both!

a Tonggu Momma said...

Happy Birthday to the bad pirate! She sounds like a great momma.

Dawn @ simply transparent said...

A sweet tribute..to your mom!

Unknown said...

A big Happy Birthday to your mom from me! She definitely has a mothers heart and so does her daughter.

Tammy said...

Happy Birthday to your fabulous mom. It's so great she is there for you.

Big Hair Envy said...

Happy Birthday Wilma's Mom!!! You are such a cutie...I guess the apple didn't fall far from the tree:)

Unknown said...

Happiest of Birthdays to your Mom!!! What a wonderfully expressed tribute and you are soooooo blessed to have a great relationship with her.

Loved the photos!!!

Marlene

Jerralea said...

Happy Birthday to your mom. Very nice pictures and tribute to her. It's awesome when you can laugh with her!

D... said...

Happy Birthday, Wilma's Mom! I hope it's a fantastic day!

UtahJenny said...

There's nothing like becoming a mom to really understand what our moms did for us - hope she had a GREAT b-day!

j said...

Oh but you are SOOOOOO lucky. You my dear have some good genes. Mom is a GORGEOUS woman.

*sigh* My mother is not aging well and it is showing on MY face.

Happy Birthday to Your Lovely Mother!!!





My Posse

THE BLOGGERS PRAYER

Lord help me to learn to spell without spellcheck,
manage to visit all that visit me, and post regularly -
all in 5 minutes a day, so that I can clean house
and take care of my family.
Help me to not look at every occurrence in my life as a blog post, and to quit taking pictures of weird things to share as well. Please Lord, help me to stop talking about my blog friends as though they are next door neighbors or someone I have known all of my life.
And help me dear Lord, to think of something witty and wise to post tomorrow.
----The Dust Bunny Hostage



Thanks For Stopping By