Wednesday, December 3, 2008

SINCERELY FRO ME TO YOU-Age 17-Senior Pics





Okay, I did not know whether to explain myself here or have you all fire away with the questions!
Here are some answers to the questions you may have for me:
1. No I'm not wearing my PJs.
2. Yes, there is a hat somewhere behind all that hair.
3. I have no idea why I was barefoot.
4. I know I have a big rear end.
5. I don't know why I would show my "cankles" like that.
6. No this is not the outfit I wore in every picture.
7. And NO these are not the photos I chose for my senior pictures!
8. And I don't know what the heck I was thinking!

Any more??? Fire away!
I'll continue more like these next week!

Check out more bloggers @ We are That Family.

18 comments:

Kristen said...

Oh.MY.

I'm cracking up!!!!

This is why I do this every week.

You have inspired me to continue.

I mean, the hat? You can only see the edge of it with all The Hair.

PLEASE continue this....

Takin' time to smell the flowers! said...

Don't let my mom hear you say that, but I agree:) HEHE! I'm lovin' the big bangs girl! But here's another question for ya, did you ever measure how high your bangs actually were? Great pictures!!

Heather said...

I must say that I'm a bit envious of your big hair. I certainly could have used your apparent expertise last year for a costume party! If you makes you feel any better, I had a similar outfit, only in purple. I wore it the first day of school in 8th grade with pride, knowing that I looked good. Ah, the memories and shame of past fashions!

j said...

I think you look quite sporty. Which makes you a very good sport!

And I would have liked to have had a rump back in the day. Lucky.

Have a great day!

Jen

Anonymous said...

Well, I, for one love the bare feet!! :) Maybe cause I had one barefoot, as well. :)

These are great. Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Well, I was going to ask if that was a prison work release outfit! LOL! Oh boy, doesn't the hairstyle and ensemble bring back high school memories! :)

Twice Blessed said...

I'm so laughing out loud right now! You are still so cute even as a fashion don't. Love ya!

Dawn @ simply transparent said...

I wish I had pix like that to laugh at!

Your still cute!

Muthering Heights said...

BWHAHAHAHA!!!! That hat, peeking out from behind all those bangs, is killing me!

But you do like like quite the serious model, dah-ling!

a Tonggu Momma said...

Did you purchase those as earrings or as bracelets that you later modified?

Big Hair Envy said...

Did you have a singing career in the '80's, and did you go by the name "Tiffany"???

You know I LOVE me some BIG HAIR! Would have DIED for it in high school/college:)

Happy Mommy said...

I believe the only thing that comes to me is oh my....

UtahJenny said...

Laughing so hard my side hurts - the hair, the hat, the stripes ... thanks for sharing!!!

Jenny86753oh9 said...

I LOVE the look on your face in #17. You're like, "You got something to say about this?? I dare ya!"

Great flashback!

LifeAtTheCircus.com said...

This is CLASSIC FRO ME TO YOU at its FINEST girlie... the hat, the striped leggins.... love it!

Jerralea said...

Nope, you pretty well answered all my questions!

Great pics! Back in the day our senior pics were one pose, sepia toned. Wow, I feel old ... nah, that can't be it. I must have lived in an old fashioned school district!

Tammy said...

The hat tipped WAAAAY back on the VERY back of your head is cracking me up.

Ahem, but everything else looks fine. :-D

D... said...

What a sassy thing you were! I adore this series of pics! #17's look is classic! Glad you mentioned a hat, otherwise I would have been wondering. ;)





My Posse

THE BLOGGERS PRAYER

Lord help me to learn to spell without spellcheck,
manage to visit all that visit me, and post regularly -
all in 5 minutes a day, so that I can clean house
and take care of my family.
Help me to not look at every occurrence in my life as a blog post, and to quit taking pictures of weird things to share as well. Please Lord, help me to stop talking about my blog friends as though they are next door neighbors or someone I have known all of my life.
And help me dear Lord, to think of something witty and wise to post tomorrow.
----The Dust Bunny Hostage



Thanks For Stopping By