Thursday, November 20, 2008

SINCERELY FRO ME TO YOU-GOOD TIMES



Look what they did to my Fred! I'm so glad all they had to do to me is put that thing on my head. ;)
This was at Medieval Times in Myrtle Beach, SC. April of 2004. We had a great time and the food was incredible!

For more great stories and pics go to We are That Family today!

15 comments:

Big Hair Envy said...

Hahahaha! I plugged your real names into the Medieval Name Generator and these were the results:

Gleda of York & Aethelstan the Daring

What do you think?? :)

littletoesandcheerios said...

Cool! I think that sounds about right!

Valarie Lea said...

Hahahahaha oh this is so good!!!

Dawn @ simply transparent said...

wooooweee..hunka hunk ..opps sorry!

I'm thinking my dh needs to take that foto..you didn't look like yourself..your head was to little for that body!

Food..I have tried it..but maybe I didn't try it at the right place.

Kristen said...

Hahahhaaa!! Y'all are brave!

And very strong!

littletoesandcheerios said...

Hey PS, who's looking at my head!! I'm so kidding!
My head is way to small for all that body!

mrs007 said...

That is hilarious! You look so regal and he looks so fierce!

Unknown said...

LOL! What fun!

LifeAtTheCircus.com said...

What fun! We have one of those not far from us... have yet to go... I am thinking we'll go when the kids are a little older. Hubby and I did got to Excalibur in Vegas which had a similar show and it was a ton of fun!

Kasey said...

too funny!!

Happy Mommy said...

We loved Medieval times! We liked it much better than the Dixie Stampede. We went to the one in Baltimore.

a Tonggu Momma said...

I don't know... I think these are scrapbook worthy. They might even be picture frame worthy. For obvious reasons, of course.

D... said...

Love them!

Muthering Heights said...

ADORABLE photos! LOL!

Tammy said...

Bwah ha ha ha.....y'all are hot. Hubba hubba! ;-)





My Posse

THE BLOGGERS PRAYER

Lord help me to learn to spell without spellcheck,
manage to visit all that visit me, and post regularly -
all in 5 minutes a day, so that I can clean house
and take care of my family.
Help me to not look at every occurrence in my life as a blog post, and to quit taking pictures of weird things to share as well. Please Lord, help me to stop talking about my blog friends as though they are next door neighbors or someone I have known all of my life.
And help me dear Lord, to think of something witty and wise to post tomorrow.
----The Dust Bunny Hostage



Thanks For Stopping By