Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Wordless Wednesday...



Note to self:
When you scramble eggs, YOU HAVE TO TURN THE STOVE ON!
I walked out of the room the other morning and when I went back in I wondered why my eggs weren't cooking. Wow, have I been tired lately!

For more WW check out 5 minutes for mom.

9 comments:

Big Hair Envy said...

Poor Wilma!! No one else has EVER done THAT before. Heehee!

Get some rest my dear. The holidays are closing in FAST:)

Diane Viere said...

It could have been worse...you could have left the room with the burner on high!

Great WW!

Dawn @ simply transparent said...

my sentiments..and you've just reminded me to ck the boiling water for our oatmeal..thanks!

Valarie Lea said...

Yep the heat from the stove does seem to help cook those things. :)

Unknown said...

Maybe stick to things that don't need cooking like cereal. I say that because if I walk away from my toaster, my toast burns. If I stand there and stare at it, it doesn't.

Now I have to steal your stolen one word meme because I have so much to say and so little time!

I love your blog!

Frugal Finds said...

LOL! I do that stuff too!!

Big Hair Envy said...

I forgot to tell you that I posted about my SURPRISE today:)

Predo said...

I am so glad I am not the only one! Of course, I will never ever admit it!

I love your blog!!!

PS - I have an Oscar too!

Muthering Heights said...

Good to know!





My Posse

THE BLOGGERS PRAYER

Lord help me to learn to spell without spellcheck,
manage to visit all that visit me, and post regularly -
all in 5 minutes a day, so that I can clean house
and take care of my family.
Help me to not look at every occurrence in my life as a blog post, and to quit taking pictures of weird things to share as well. Please Lord, help me to stop talking about my blog friends as though they are next door neighbors or someone I have known all of my life.
And help me dear Lord, to think of something witty and wise to post tomorrow.
----The Dust Bunny Hostage



Thanks For Stopping By