Friday, December 17, 2010

Merry Christmas Everyone!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful photograph!!! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Hey girlie!!
Yep, I concur... beautiful!

Unknown said...

That photo is so beautiful! Love it!

j said...

That picture is just so beautiful! What a treasure.

Dawn @ simply transparent said...

share share and share some more women ;)





My Posse

THE BLOGGERS PRAYER

Lord help me to learn to spell without spellcheck,
manage to visit all that visit me, and post regularly -
all in 5 minutes a day, so that I can clean house
and take care of my family.
Help me to not look at every occurrence in my life as a blog post, and to quit taking pictures of weird things to share as well. Please Lord, help me to stop talking about my blog friends as though they are next door neighbors or someone I have known all of my life.
And help me dear Lord, to think of something witty and wise to post tomorrow.
----The Dust Bunny Hostage



Thanks For Stopping By