Monday, September 14, 2009

Remember Me...I Hope?

Hi everyone! I will be back very soon with a long explanation for you all. I have really been dealing with some personal issues in my life. But thank God things are getting better. I will be on here when I can and I love and miss you all! There is power in prayer...thank you all for the prayers.
And here I am now after losing 24 lbs on the "stress diet"~no meals delivered to your door! However I will try my best to maintain my weight. So hard this time of year when I love comforts foods.




Here's a very current pictures of Pebbles...wow is she getting so big.
Hope to be back for good very soon.
Love,
"Wilma"

10 comments:

Happy said...

You and Pebbles both look great! Glad to know things are looking up for you. I pray they continue to do so!

Muthering Heights said...

It's nice to hear from you...I hope you get things resolved soon! :)

Anonymous said...

Hip, Hip... Hooray!!

Sally's World said...

you look lovely, good to see you back, as you know ive been a bit awol too xxxxx

D... said...

Yay! I am so happy to see back in the blogging world, Wilma!

I really love the new look of your blog.

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh. You look SO skinny : ). And How cute and how big is the baby. I was delighted to know you are back in the blogosphere! I am sorry about the stress.

Colleen said...

You are looking like one hot mama!

Jesica said...

You look wonderful and I hope that you have experienced many other good things as you have been wading through some difficult ones! Glad you are back.

LifeAtTheCircus.com said...

You look beautiful! I have missed you lots and been thinking of and praying for you dearie!

Tammy said...

You and Pebbles look great. Been missing you around the blog world.





My Posse

THE BLOGGERS PRAYER

Lord help me to learn to spell without spellcheck,
manage to visit all that visit me, and post regularly -
all in 5 minutes a day, so that I can clean house
and take care of my family.
Help me to not look at every occurrence in my life as a blog post, and to quit taking pictures of weird things to share as well. Please Lord, help me to stop talking about my blog friends as though they are next door neighbors or someone I have known all of my life.
And help me dear Lord, to think of something witty and wise to post tomorrow.
----The Dust Bunny Hostage



Thanks For Stopping By