Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Wordless Wednesday...Last Week At My House



Take a little time to smell the flowers.


Tag your it!



Phew...close call!
{we would consider it a blessing and God's will if it were positive, just not our plans...and yes we used protection}

Check out 5 Minutes for Mom to see more WW!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Classic! My heart skipped a beat on that last one for ya lol!

Muthering Heights said...

LOL, I was kind of hoping that last one was positive... ;)

Joy said...

I had a Boston growing up. They are great dogs! What a fun day it looked like ya'll had. And I'm glad things turned out the way you wanted them to.

HDMac said...

Busy week! :)

Momstart said...

I had to look closely at the last photo

Unknown said...

You almost had me on the last one!

Check out my giveaway here! http://www.sensiblefinds.com/2009/04/claires-closet-giveaway.html

Mental P Mama said...

That's what I would call a very busy week;)

Dawn @ simply transparent said...

Oh really...you know it can still happen!

cute pix of pebbles!

j said...

I love all of your pictures! Glad you were relieved with the results of the test.

My blog bud, TJ, has had her tubes tied. And she is now pregnant... with TWINS. Her reaction was what yours would have been - not what she has planned but still thankful.

Unknown said...

Love the picture of you and Pebbles! Dandelions are the best aren't they!

I have had many of those thinking I was pregnant only to get a negative. Sometimes relieved, sometimes disappointed. Glad you were happy with the results.

Anonymous said...

I want a baby : ). But I am glad it came back the way you wanted! I loved these pictures. Dandelions are delightful! And that baby of yours! How sweet is she?

AP Mommy said...

So fun great pictures :)

D... said...

You got me on that last one. Was not expecting it after all those adorable pictures. I'm glad it was the answer you wanted. :)

LifeAtTheCircus.com said...

Sweet pics and you def got me with that last one... wondering if perhaps Bam Bam was going to join your crew!!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pictures...and nice nail color too! ;)

Miti said...

Those photos are so cute. I love the sniffing flowers one. Your little doggy is so cute too!

It's too bad the test wasn't positive. You make pretty babies. My sister just found out she was pregnant. I feel bad saying this but....I almost wish her's was negative. She's dealing with a lot of issues and I worry about her and her family a lot. But, then again this could be just what they need to get back on track. Either way, I'm gonna love that little one regardless!

Thanks for checking out my cakes. They're a lot of work, but all that hard work pays off when I get a big grin out of it.

Hope you have a good weekend.





My Posse

THE BLOGGERS PRAYER

Lord help me to learn to spell without spellcheck,
manage to visit all that visit me, and post regularly -
all in 5 minutes a day, so that I can clean house
and take care of my family.
Help me to not look at every occurrence in my life as a blog post, and to quit taking pictures of weird things to share as well. Please Lord, help me to stop talking about my blog friends as though they are next door neighbors or someone I have known all of my life.
And help me dear Lord, to think of something witty and wise to post tomorrow.
----The Dust Bunny Hostage



Thanks For Stopping By