Monday, April 6, 2009

Tackle it Tuesday...Playground

We have been wanting to turn our backyard into a real fun place for Pebbles to play. Since we got her swing taken care of I wanted to get her a playhouse. She loves the one at church and I had no idea at how expensive these things were until I started searching the web for them...whoa! Finally I found a deal on one at Kmart and on Sun. my Mom and Andy put it together while I pushed Pebbles on the swing.

Mom will kill me for putting her on here with her hair not being styled. But she looks great, right?!



It has a little kitchen inside and seats in the corners. It also has a real doorbell.



I can't wait to play with her this spring & summer. Won't be long.




Now I'm waiting on putting our pool up. :)

Please go HERE for more fun!

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute!! I am ready to come over and play now! :)

Sally's World said...

this looks like alot of fun...i hated when my kids got too big for this stuff, i have no excuse now!!!

L2L said...

you are going to have sooo much fun. I greatly enjoy playing with my little princess as she really gets into the whole acting things out!!!!

Unknown said...

I remember we bought the "Diva" a little Barbie house, way back when!
She LOVED it! 10 years later and NOW, we need to find one for Peepers!Along with the Barbie Jeep!
The God is bowling story is the BEST and one we used also!
I HAD to Laugh at your Chevy Chase story! I've had the same experience all the time thinking of the same movie! LOL!

Dawn @ simply transparent said...

how much fun will she have!

and a pool..sounds like true "staycation" fun!

have fun pebbles!

Frugal Sara said...

I always wanted to get one of these!

na said...

It is so much fun to make their day isn't it?!?

Heather said...

I'm sure she will have a blast outside this summer! I'm looking forward to having a yard one day that BB can play in.

Happy said...

I love it! I love the products by Step 2...they're terrific.

I'm sure Pebbles will love playing in her "house" now when the weather warms up.

Do you have snow today? We do! Blech!

Mental P Mama said...

Can I come over? I want to play in that house. And your mother is adorable!

~Rhen @yestheyareallmine said...

We have that same little house! The kids love to play in it. I know Pebbles will have hours of fun in there.

Unknown said...

What fun! I'm sure she will get enjoyment out of that for years to come.

Susie said...

What a fun tackle!!

Frugal Finds said...

Oh this will provide hours and hours of fun for her!!

Lynnette Labelle said...

I'm sure she'll have tons of fun in there.

Lynnette Labelle
http://lynnettelabelle.blogspot.com

D... said...

She is going to have so much fun with it! And, yes, your mom looks great.

j said...

How wonderful that must seem to her! Don't you wish you could see it through her eyes?

Unknown said...

Your mom looks adorable! I think Pebbles will have a wonderful time in her play house this summer! Just wonderful! You are the best Mommy!





My Posse

THE BLOGGERS PRAYER

Lord help me to learn to spell without spellcheck,
manage to visit all that visit me, and post regularly -
all in 5 minutes a day, so that I can clean house
and take care of my family.
Help me to not look at every occurrence in my life as a blog post, and to quit taking pictures of weird things to share as well. Please Lord, help me to stop talking about my blog friends as though they are next door neighbors or someone I have known all of my life.
And help me dear Lord, to think of something witty and wise to post tomorrow.
----The Dust Bunny Hostage



Thanks For Stopping By