Wednesday, April 29, 2009

SINCERELY FRO ME TO YOU- Places I've always wanted to see myself!

I totally stole this idea from my friend Amy!


Create your own FACEinHOLE

Create your own FACEinHOLE

Create your own FACEinHOLE

Create your own FACEinHOLE<


The place where I want to be:
{in our pjs!}









Visit Marcy for more SFMTY fun!

10 comments:

Sally's World said...

wow, incredible i'm off to see if they have wonderwoman and brad pitt...

Heather said...

That's so neat!

Marcy Massura said...

I love this!

It is so true. It is nice to dream...but when you already have all you want it is good to come back to reality too!

Thanks for FRO'n today!

Dawn @ simply transparent said...

Oh how fun!

Unknown said...

I laughed so hard when Amy did this! Yours were great too! Put a smile on my face and I definitely needed that today!

Bahama Shores Mama said...

GREAT........there goes another 3 hours when the housework won't get done.

But, such fun!

Norkio said...

Have you tried yearbookyourself? That has the typical hairstyles from the 40s onward and is hilarious too! You can rock the mod or the flip and they come out in lovely pixelated yearbook quality black and white. ;-)

Tammy said...

These are so great! I have done the yearbook yourself site and it is hilarious!

D... said...

That is just too fun. I'm going to have to try it this weekend!

Valarie Lea said...

Dang you match up to Nicole Richie just perfectly!





My Posse

THE BLOGGERS PRAYER

Lord help me to learn to spell without spellcheck,
manage to visit all that visit me, and post regularly -
all in 5 minutes a day, so that I can clean house
and take care of my family.
Help me to not look at every occurrence in my life as a blog post, and to quit taking pictures of weird things to share as well. Please Lord, help me to stop talking about my blog friends as though they are next door neighbors or someone I have known all of my life.
And help me dear Lord, to think of something witty and wise to post tomorrow.
----The Dust Bunny Hostage



Thanks For Stopping By