Saturday, April 18, 2009

Dedication Photo

Thanks for your votes!
I have narrowed it down to 4. 2 old and 2 are new ones. Let me know what you think.


My top pick so far. A little snot and slobber but not too bad.


Almost looks like she's praying to God. So sweet.


And as you saw before, these 2:

12 comments:

Sally's World said...

number 2 number 2

Unknown said...

I love them all but yes...number two would be an awesome Dedication photo.

Sewing Sue said...

Grandma goes for number 2 first,then number 1. But how can Grandma choose between them...she is my little love and they are all good!!!

Treasia Stepp said...

This time around I vote for number 2. The background just sets it off to me.

Unknown said...

I'm still stuck on #4, but #1 is a close second!

Miti said...

All 4 are beautiful, but I love, love the little praying hands for the dedication. I think your search is over.

Anonymous said...

Gosh! I don't know which is better for your service. They are all so sweet in their own way.

You have my support for all of them. (No help, I know)

Tammy said...

Oh they are all so sweet!

D... said...

I do not envy you! Picking one is hard!

Ok, ok, thinking about this being for a dedication, I agree that #2 fits the occasion great.

Keri said...

Oh, how precious she is! All the photos are so cute, but number two is the sweetest! What a little darling!

j said...

I like 2 and 3 the best but they are all beautiful pictures!

Unknown said...

I vote for number 4. She is so beautiful. I love her chubby arms in the first picture. Baby chub is one of my favorite things. OH MY GOSH! She is so adorable!





My Posse

THE BLOGGERS PRAYER

Lord help me to learn to spell without spellcheck,
manage to visit all that visit me, and post regularly -
all in 5 minutes a day, so that I can clean house
and take care of my family.
Help me to not look at every occurrence in my life as a blog post, and to quit taking pictures of weird things to share as well. Please Lord, help me to stop talking about my blog friends as though they are next door neighbors or someone I have known all of my life.
And help me dear Lord, to think of something witty and wise to post tomorrow.
----The Dust Bunny Hostage



Thanks For Stopping By