THE BLOGGERS PRAYER
Lord help me to learn to spell without spellcheck,
manage to visit all that visit me, and post regularly -
all in 5 minutes a day, so that I can clean house
and take care of my family.
Help me to not look at every occurrence in my life as a blog post, and to quit taking pictures of weird things to share as well. Please Lord, help me to stop talking about my blog friends as though they are next door neighbors or someone I have known all of my life.
And help me dear Lord, to think of something witty and wise to post tomorrow.
----
The Dust Bunny Hostage
10 comments:
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. I love it : ). She is adorable as can be. I think that was the nicest compliment I ever got when you said I sure do love Kaish. I really do. Sometimes I get so mean and grumpy! I love to post nice moments of our lives. He is my heart. Happy Wordless Wednesday to you and your little Princess.
PS LOVE your blog header like cRaZy! You are so cool!
Could NOT agree more.
Take the time, mom. The messy house will be there when you are done playing. ;) They don't stay young long.
That has to be the happiest child in the world! Great, great photos.
This is so true and something I sometimes struggle with, too! Its the perfectionist in me! But, over the years I have gotten better at playing and letting the house get filled with toys.
So cute!
I absolutely love that she's playing with a shower loofah. So cute! Such a happy little girl you have there! A total cutie patootie!
Cute post! You are so right about stopping and playing. Great post! Great smile! Great kiddo!
I could not agree more. The house will be around (& pretty much unchanged) for years. Our kids will not. Enjoy them while you can! Because it does make them so very happy!
Loved the photo montage!
I really needed to see her smiling little face today...it cheered me up more than you know. Thanks.
She looks completely joyful!!!
I love the photos!
Post a Comment