Monday, February 2, 2009

Thank You...


Valarie~You made me realize I need to slow down and try not to do it all at once.


Jennifer~ You sent me prayers, respect and love. Thanks for lifting my spirit.


Jessie~You give me so much support and have helped me in the past with emails. And I know you have been down this road yourself.



Happy Mommy~ You really know how it is with our family & food. You are one of my biggest inspirations right now. You have done so well with keeping your weight off. I brag on you all the time girl!




D~ "A small goal tricks the mind" has rang in my head this week. Thanks for making me see it as a step by step process.


Marlene~ You are just the kindest soul. You told me to look at food as death, this has helped me tremendously! It's the SAME way I quit smoking.


Dawn~ You have made me realize that while I feel like I need someone to come save me from myself, I have that someone...His name is Jesus. That was a real wake-up call for me!


BHE~ You are such a good friend to me. You make me feel like I can talk to you anytime, about anything. I love your humor-helps me a lot.



Jenn~You told me to pray about it before entering the kitchen, wonderful idea. And your right, He is strong when we are weak.



Metabolic~ You made me feel like I'm not alone. And anyone who has a problem needs to know there are others just like them out there.


For you kind words, prayers and support regarding my crossroads post. Your words have been in my head all week.
I am working on getting the right mindset and then I'll join the road to a healthier lifestyle.

(if I forgot anyone, please let me know)

10 comments:

Unknown said...

What a nice tribute and thank you very much for your sweet words. I know you mean them all.

You can do this and really get into it. Changing your life is always hard but very exciting. I am here for you whenever you need me.

Dawn @ simply transparent said...

What a sweet thing..I'm speachless.

And happy at the same time to have helped in any small way!

“But I will sing of your strength, in the morning I will sing of your love; for you are my fortress, my refuge in times of trouble.”- Psalm 59:16
The Verse of the day!

Unknown said...

Okay...as soon as you GET to that POINT...come back and REFRESH ME!
I've fallen off somewhere along the path...D*%# BAKLAVA!!!

Valarie Lea said...

Awwww, this was so sweet! You are really just the sweetest thing, and I know you are going to do fine with this. Stick with it and stay aways from the cookies. :)

j said...

I am humbled. You have blessed me with this post.

And of couse it makes me love you and respect you more :)

You can do this!!!

Muthering Heights said...

You are so sweet! I'm happy to help in any way I can. :)

Unknown said...

Thank you for your sweet words! I am so blessed to have you as a friend! I will continue to pray for you. With God all things are possible!

D... said...

Wow. You are too sweet. Thank YOU! I'm glad that I was able to offer you some support. Hang in there and stay strong. One step at a time!

Happy Mommy said...

Thank you so much! I try really hard with the WW and in the last week haven't done very well I needed to hear that today!

Big Hair Envy said...

You are SUCH a sweetie!! It makes it so much easier for us to struggle through this together. Sort of like Group Therapy. (I LOVE being able to put my psych degree to good use!!!) I've had SO much going on this week, that I haven't posted anything about Week 5.....don't worry, it will be posted tomorrow:) LUV YOU:)





My Posse

THE BLOGGERS PRAYER

Lord help me to learn to spell without spellcheck,
manage to visit all that visit me, and post regularly -
all in 5 minutes a day, so that I can clean house
and take care of my family.
Help me to not look at every occurrence in my life as a blog post, and to quit taking pictures of weird things to share as well. Please Lord, help me to stop talking about my blog friends as though they are next door neighbors or someone I have known all of my life.
And help me dear Lord, to think of something witty and wise to post tomorrow.
----The Dust Bunny Hostage



Thanks For Stopping By