Last Sun. during the Superbowl, I took Pebbles in the back bedroom so she could watch some of her videos. One is called God Made Babies. At the beginning the creator of the movie tells you that you can make up songs to some of the music in the video. So for Pebbles, I would sing I know Jesus loves me, I know Jesus loves, I know Jesus loves me, 'cause the Bible tells me so. She desperately wanted to try and learn it. This is what came out of that precious little mouth:
I know Jesus hmmmm Me, I know Jesus hmmmm Me, I know Jesus hmmmm me, Bible hmmmm so!
Made me tear up!
That's the sweetest sound!



6 comments:
Cute bag! I guess I never would have had one of those since I had two right out of the chute:)
Adorable bag! Love it!
And that is just precious. Have you recorded her trying to sing it?
Oh I remember the sweet singing voices of my kiddos! The girls try to sing like Taylor Swift now and The Boy is into rhythmic raspberries.
You may CERTAINLY use my blogger's prayer. I would be flattered!
And I love the bag! I carry my "mom of three" bags right under my eyes.
I have not seen a bag like that!-- it's cute! :) And. I have those little Jude stickers too! hee hee
I agree with the taping the song. Maybe one of those recording frames?-- that would be too cute.
that is a super cute bag. i love totes. they are perfect for some many things.
i'm sure Pebbles sounded so sweet singing "Jesus Loves Me." I'm sure it was music to your ears!
I'm totally diggin' that bag! Cuter than any one I ever had, that's fo shizzle!
Ah, wasn't Pebble's singing just music to your ears? So schweet!
Post a Comment