
Pebbles' hair is curly and baby fine so it looks great after we first get out of the tub, comb it and let it dry. But, as soon as she lays on it or sits in her carseat...it's over! Frizz city. So, I took some advice from you guys and decided to work with it instead of cutting it.
This is after napping and playing. Still looking okay, right? The only thing is it makes her look older. :( Where's my baby girl?
This is how it looks after it dries and before she rolls around on it. Very pretty, but will not stay like that for very long.
Big improvement right?!
This is after she had a nap and completely frizzed it up real good! And apparently, she thinks it's funny!
For more fun today please visit We are That Family.



19 comments:
Oh just wait until she wants you to roll that hair up in soft curlers. Love all her hairdos.
I think the pigtails look great. But really, I feel your pain!
Oh I love baby bed head!
What a fun blog! I am so glad you commented on mine....I ♥ getting to know others...what a sweet baby! Sounds kinda like our Barbie's looked pretty sad by their END!
She'll have enough bad hair days to stress over when she is a teenager at least she is too cute to care right now :)
I am so glad you didn't cut it. I love the little side ponytails!
When all else fails, throw it up in a ponytail, right? lol
Well, that's what I do anyway.
She is a cutie!
I only had boys, but I'd sure love to have to worry about little girl hair. :) So cute.
I love the pig tails! They are so CUTE!
What a sweetie pie!
I feel like I redo my daughter's hair 5 times a day. Luckily her hair is long, so if I can get her to sit still for pigtail braids it normal looks mostly normal most of the day.
Oh girl, I feel your pain. My youngest has the same hair challenges!
Too funny! We have the same issue. My 2 yo's hair is in a completely weird stage, so she lives in tiny little pig tails.
Pebbles is totally adorable! We just achieved pig tail status over here and I love them, but I do know what you mean about the frizz....it's hard to control. No amount of no tear spray seems to help either.
Good pics!
She is adorable! And I absolutely love the color of her hair. I don't think I've ever told you that before.
OK so my question for you and the other pig tail mama's out there is...how do you get her to keep them in? My 18 mth old loves it when I put her hair in pig tails and even says "pretty" before she smiles and promptly pulls it right out of her hair. She'll even bring them to me to put in and then like I said take them right out. It feels like a waste of time to me so I often let it just hang down, but it would be so much cuter in pig tails. Advice?
Pebbles looks ADORABLE!! Aren't you glad you didn't cut her hair?
Maybe big hair will be back in style by the time she is a teenager...
I have bed head every morning.
What adorable photos. And you can't beat hair that has a mind of its own.
What a cutie!! I love her hair - even when it's frizzy:) You're right, she is growing up before our eyes:(
It is a little funny - but very darling ... what a sweetie!
Post a Comment