Mommy, "I Love You", and ran and threw her little arms around my neck! She has kind of said it before, but today was different.
Saturday, January 17, 2009
She Said the Words...
Mommy, "I Love You", and ran and threw her little arms around my neck! She has kind of said it before, but today was different.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Posse
My Blog List...Still updating
THE BLOGGERS PRAYER
Lord help me to learn to spell without spellcheck,
manage to visit all that visit me, and post regularly -
all in 5 minutes a day, so that I can clean house
and take care of my family.
Help me to not look at every occurrence in my life as a blog post, and to quit taking pictures of weird things to share as well. Please Lord, help me to stop talking about my blog friends as though they are next door neighbors or someone I have known all of my life.
And help me dear Lord, to think of something witty and wise to post tomorrow.
----The Dust Bunny Hostage
manage to visit all that visit me, and post regularly -
all in 5 minutes a day, so that I can clean house
and take care of my family.
Help me to not look at every occurrence in my life as a blog post, and to quit taking pictures of weird things to share as well. Please Lord, help me to stop talking about my blog friends as though they are next door neighbors or someone I have known all of my life.
And help me dear Lord, to think of something witty and wise to post tomorrow.
----The Dust Bunny Hostage
Thanks For Stopping By



11 comments:
I swear, I just want to eat her up!!!
I emailed your questions to your yahoo account...if they are not in your in box, check your junk mail.
Let me know.
Marene
Can you email me another email address...yahoo is kicking it back to me for some unknow reason.
I used: mommyflintstone@yahoo.com
A "PRECIOUS MOMENT" and one you will NEVER FORGET! and adorable sweater she has on!
ADORABLE pic!!
Awwww
Isn't that the sweetest feeling :)
Those are some of the most precious words. I love hearing my children say them to me.
Sniff, that's the best. Hearing those words, truly, for the first time from that baby voice. And, it never gets old.
She is too adorable!
I love her tosseled hair!!!!!
Sweet, sweet moments!
There is NOTHING in this world like that moment. Nothing can compare to experiencing your childs love.
How sweet is that? Love your new header BTW. You may have had it up for awhile. Sorry I've been a stranger. I hope to be abck in the swing of things now.
It just doesn't get any better than that:) She. Is. Adorable.
One of the best feelings ever, isn't it? You are such a great Mommy and I am glad that you got some positive feedback. :-)
Post a Comment