THE BLOGGERS PRAYER
Lord help me to learn to spell without spellcheck,
manage to visit all that visit me, and post regularly -
all in 5 minutes a day, so that I can clean house
and take care of my family.
Help me to not look at every occurrence in my life as a blog post, and to quit taking pictures of weird things to share as well. Please Lord, help me to stop talking about my blog friends as though they are next door neighbors or someone I have known all of my life.
And help me dear Lord, to think of something witty and wise to post tomorrow.
----
The Dust Bunny Hostage
10 comments:
Just remember that those visits to see Santa are the things of which memories are made. Some are good, others, not so much!!!!!
Trust me, when Pebbles is 16, you will LOOK for opportunities to pull those pictures out. One day, THEY WILL BE FUNNY!!!!! Heehee!
Oh my goodness! That is too funny! (Well, it will be for you in another couple of years :) I practically had to hold the boys at gunpoint to get them to smile for the Christmas picture, and that was after I promised they could wear whatever they wanted and it would all take less than five minutes. Sigh...
Have a very Merry Christmas! Love your blog!
Oh my... girl, I literally LOL'd on this one!!
I couldn't agree with BHE more.
Have a great weekend.
Oh my... girl, I literally LOL'd on this one!!
I couldn't agree with BHE more.
Have a great weekend.
Oh my... girl, I literally LOL'd on this one!!
I couldn't agree with BHE more.
Have a great weekend.
Just give her one more year, next Christmas she will have a picture much like yours! :-)
Santa's eyes are totally saying that he doesn't make nearly enough money at this job!!
LOL! No, sometimes life isn't fair but it's worth it!
And, I agree, give her a year and she won't sit as pretty on Santa's lap. And maybe Pebbles will!
Hey Bloggy Friend! Good to hear from you on my blog. Pebbles is absolutely adorable, even if she is screaming! The things we do for pictures! Mine refused stomp their feet refused to see Santa. Oh, well.....may be next year.
I'm still staring at those pictures on my sidebar!!! How can I ever thank you?
Post a Comment