Wednesday, December 10, 2008

SINCERELY FRO ME TO YOU-Age 17-Senior Pics Continued



Although these are not quite as funny as last weeks they are still guaranteed to make you laugh! So, after a wardrobe change here's another pose the photographer had me do. It was so much like a model's photo shoot!
I'm not sure what to say about these pics except for look at that vest! What in the world was I thinking! Feel free to laugh and ask me questions! I'll answer two for you:
*No, these are not the senior photos we chose!
*And no this is not my Grandma's vest. However I am wearing moms jeans...bahahaha!

Visit We are That Family for more!

15 comments:

Tammy said...

I love the backgrounds of both photos! And you are totally stylin!

Kristen said...

Wow! Yes, you've got the Aquanet hair GOING ON, girl. Love it!

Muthering Heights said...

That top one is pretty fancy!

Dawn @ simply transparent said...

You know you rocked that hair girl!

With lots of spray ykwim?

Happy Mommy said...

Did you get that vest from left over material from your MIL couch, it really looks like your MIL's couch... Just kidding! That hair is something eles, Wilma, you really could get it up there!

Heather said...

It's been a week and I am still in awe over your big hair! Don't feel bad about the vest - vests recently made a comeback, although I don't think the tapestry vests were included! You gotta love the stonewashed jeans with the tucked-in shirt!

Unknown said...

I think I had a vest very similar to that one! And I love the height of your hair. Its amazing!!!

Happy said...

I used to love me a vest back in the day. I wish they'd make a strong comeback...even the fabric upholstery print....

Jamie {See Jamie blog} said...

Ha ha ha!!!! You're right, I think we're long lost sisters! It's amazing that a little mousse & hair spray can cause hair that gravity defying, isn't it?

Valarie Lea said...

Oh the big hair!! It reminds me of myself. :) Aquanet or Rave, or that Australian scrunch stuff????

littletoesandcheerios said...

All of the above Valarie!! And baking soda added to shampoo to wash out those pesky hairspray flake...LOL!

Big Hair Envy said...

Oh, Honey!!! I'm flushing a strange shade of green right about now......

D... said...

The hair more than makes up for the vest!

And, btw, I absolutely adore your header!

Jerralea said...

I think it's a pretty awesome picture ... I must be stuck in the 80's! or is it 90's ... I can't remember!

LifeAtTheCircus.com said...

I remember those background pics... wasn't my senior year though. :-)





My Posse

THE BLOGGERS PRAYER

Lord help me to learn to spell without spellcheck,
manage to visit all that visit me, and post regularly -
all in 5 minutes a day, so that I can clean house
and take care of my family.
Help me to not look at every occurrence in my life as a blog post, and to quit taking pictures of weird things to share as well. Please Lord, help me to stop talking about my blog friends as though they are next door neighbors or someone I have known all of my life.
And help me dear Lord, to think of something witty and wise to post tomorrow.
----The Dust Bunny Hostage



Thanks For Stopping By