Wednesday, December 31, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!


Since Fred and I haven't partied like rock stars in over 15 years this holiday has a different meaning for us now. It's a time to give thanks, reflect on the years accomplishments as well as failures and to think once again about our health. And of course, I like to make new resolutions too...just for the fun of it, it seems.









Here's a few: (no particular order)
Conquer a fear
Always put God first
Read the Bible more often
Eat heart healthy foods
Lose a few pounds
Be a better wife
Be a better mom
Be a person!
Love myself
Have more patience
Cook more
Play more
Relax more
Make more time in my life for friends
Over look things
Find some me time
Find a way to exercise

I could go on and on!






Pictures of Pebbles one year ago today.
Hope you all have a Safe and Happy New Year!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I think your list of resolutions is very similar to most Christian moms. I'm so glad I have gotten to now you over the past months and I'm glad to call you friend. :)
I look forward to the coming year and reading all your posts.

Anonymous said...

Great list!! I too am glad to have gotten to know you. We were neighbors while growing up (well, sorta) and didn't even know it! :)

Happy 2009, my blog pal!!
Hugs from TN,
A~

Valarie Lea said...

She has gotten so big over the year!

I am so glad to have meet you through this blog. Can't wait to see what the new year brings. :)

D... said...

What a difference a year makes!

This is such a great list! Happy 2009 and Good luck with your diet!

Muthering Heights said...

That's a great list!

LifeAtTheCircus.com said...

Happy New Year!! Good luck with that list... I have many similar goals!

Big Hair Envy said...

Great list, Wilma! Can't wait until we are "Lookin' Fine in 2009"!!! That may have to be the sidebar title:)





My Posse

THE BLOGGERS PRAYER

Lord help me to learn to spell without spellcheck,
manage to visit all that visit me, and post regularly -
all in 5 minutes a day, so that I can clean house
and take care of my family.
Help me to not look at every occurrence in my life as a blog post, and to quit taking pictures of weird things to share as well. Please Lord, help me to stop talking about my blog friends as though they are next door neighbors or someone I have known all of my life.
And help me dear Lord, to think of something witty and wise to post tomorrow.
----The Dust Bunny Hostage



Thanks For Stopping By