Friday, December 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Posse
My Blog List...Still updating
THE BLOGGERS PRAYER
Lord help me to learn to spell without spellcheck,
manage to visit all that visit me, and post regularly -
all in 5 minutes a day, so that I can clean house
and take care of my family.
Help me to not look at every occurrence in my life as a blog post, and to quit taking pictures of weird things to share as well. Please Lord, help me to stop talking about my blog friends as though they are next door neighbors or someone I have known all of my life.
And help me dear Lord, to think of something witty and wise to post tomorrow.
----The Dust Bunny Hostage
manage to visit all that visit me, and post regularly -
all in 5 minutes a day, so that I can clean house
and take care of my family.
Help me to not look at every occurrence in my life as a blog post, and to quit taking pictures of weird things to share as well. Please Lord, help me to stop talking about my blog friends as though they are next door neighbors or someone I have known all of my life.
And help me dear Lord, to think of something witty and wise to post tomorrow.
----The Dust Bunny Hostage
Thanks For Stopping By



10 comments:
You are getting so creative with your space here!
Love the pix and wow how much did it cost you to have Santa do that for yoU?!
Looks to me like you are one of Santa's favorites:) Must be those big hair pictures.
Really cool stuff!!!
It's free at photobucket.com
Cute! Love the pictures!
Oh, so cute! I love that...must check it out at photobucket!
Your child is beautiful. Your photography is amazing. Thanks for sharing. Here's mine.
http://smilingsally.blogspot.com/2008/12/christmas-tradition-decorating-tree.html
What a cool slideshow!
The pictures are precious and the presentation awesome!
Open the blinds.... go outside and take her picture looking out the window with the tree lighting her face.
You will need Fred to help you.
If possible, get her to look up like she's watching the night sky.
I've seen this done and it's really good. Mine would NOT cooperate for it. Grrr. But she' still young enough that you might get a good shot.
Awesome idea! I'll try it tomorrow night, if I can remember!
Thanks!
Post a Comment