Friday, December 12, 2008

Great Christmas Gift-Storytime Theater Projector

Ever since Pebbles was an infant she has enjoyed falling asleep with a projector on the ceiling. The cool thing about this one is once she gets older she can control it herself and it comes with a book that goes along with the image. It's been one of those items WELL worth the money. It's so clear it almost looks like a TV and you can buy different stories. Her favorite is Winnie the Pooh, but we also watch Dora and Lady & the Tramp.



She even likes to play with it on the wall and we make shadow puppets!
Have a Great weekend!

2 comments:

Big Hair Envy said...

WOW!!! What will they come up with next?? All Snow White had was a ViewMaster!!!!

Happy Mommy said...

I really like that! I don't think I have ever seen that before.





My Posse

THE BLOGGERS PRAYER

Lord help me to learn to spell without spellcheck,
manage to visit all that visit me, and post regularly -
all in 5 minutes a day, so that I can clean house
and take care of my family.
Help me to not look at every occurrence in my life as a blog post, and to quit taking pictures of weird things to share as well. Please Lord, help me to stop talking about my blog friends as though they are next door neighbors or someone I have known all of my life.
And help me dear Lord, to think of something witty and wise to post tomorrow.
----The Dust Bunny Hostage



Thanks For Stopping By