
A big Thanks to Stef over at simple Midwest mom for giving me this award!
This award acknowledges the values that every blogger shows in his/her effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values every day.
The rules are:
1. Accept the award and post it on your blog along with a link to the person who has awarded you.
2. Pass the award on to 15 other blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgment. Remember to contact each of them to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
So here are my bloggettes chosen for this award:
A Country Girl's Ramblings
Big Hair Envy
Happy Mommy
Layton Family
Life At The Circus
Muthering Heights
My Life is Based on a True Story
P.S. He loves you..
Dust Bunny Hostage
The Kings Table
Twice Blessed Mommy
Valarie Lea From Tennessee, now in Alabama
We are THAT Family
Beyond Black & White
Greek Grits
If you get a chance visit these blogs!



6 comments:
Oooo yea!!!!! Ok going to do some tweeking on my award slideshow!
Thanks Chickie!! I'll post this one as soon as possible.
I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of my surprise!!!
Have a great weekend:)
Thanks so much for the award. I appreciate it! Stephanie awarded me this one at the same time she awarded you, so I will just add your name into the post that I did up about the award. Okay! And thanks bunches!
Thanks, visited the blogs, they are great!
Have a great weekend, I gave you a shout out on our blog!
MuchaCostaRica Round Up
thanks kiddo - but I've set my blog to private.
Thank you!!!! I'm honored. And congrats to you!
Post a Comment