Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Wubbzy Goes Boo

Over at Momma's Over The Wall she is having a giveaway with the prize being Madi's favorite cartoon character.

It's a great Halloween gift for any kid.
Wish us luck!

4 comments:

Muthering Heights said...

Thanks for the heads up!

Happy said...

Wubzy is Noah's favorite too! He wants a Wow Wow Wubzy birthday cake! No idea how I'm going to pull that off, but thankfully I have till February to figure it out! Yeah, he's thinking about it early!

Jen said...

I'm sad that my big girls are starting to grow out of shows like this! I can't believe that they are in K and 2nd grade.

Thanks for stopping by Creative and Curious Kids!

Jen
http://raisingcreativeandcuriouskids.blogspot.com

Staci A said...

Thanks for posting about this! You are one of the winners, congrats! I just need you to send your name & address asap to mommastaci33(at)yahoo.com

Congrats again and thanks for entering!





My Posse

THE BLOGGERS PRAYER

Lord help me to learn to spell without spellcheck,
manage to visit all that visit me, and post regularly -
all in 5 minutes a day, so that I can clean house
and take care of my family.
Help me to not look at every occurrence in my life as a blog post, and to quit taking pictures of weird things to share as well. Please Lord, help me to stop talking about my blog friends as though they are next door neighbors or someone I have known all of my life.
And help me dear Lord, to think of something witty and wise to post tomorrow.
----The Dust Bunny Hostage



Thanks For Stopping By