Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The Difference a Year Makes


Isn't this amazing how much she has changed? I just can't get over it how much she has grown.

She has lost that "baby" look. :(


And I say a year has done wonders for my hair!!!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

It is amazing how much they change!!! I am so glad that you all had such a great time.

Happy said...

You both look terrific! She may have lost the "baby look" but she's still a cutie! Love her curly hair!

Muthering Heights said...

There is just nothing cuter than a curly girl! ;)

j said...

She is beautiful - a year's time hasn't changed that a bit! The family picture is so good. You are blessed with a wonderful family.

And your header picture is so cute!! How many times have my kiddos brought me a shell with that excited look on their face. What a smart lady you are to perserve that moment in pictures.

Dawn @ simply transparent said...

DOn't blink ..it does zoom by!

yOU are looking sooo great btw!

LifeAtTheCircus.com said...

It's so fun to look back at old pictures. Sometimes you don't realize how much they change when you are looking at them every day. Then suddenly you realize they aren't babies anymore.

Great pictures!!

Jesica said...

Can I just say that YOU are looking FANTASTIC too!

Debbie said...

You do look great! And she is growing so much. Love the new header.

Unknown said...

Your family is so beautiful. It always cheers me up to see you!





My Posse

THE BLOGGERS PRAYER

Lord help me to learn to spell without spellcheck,
manage to visit all that visit me, and post regularly -
all in 5 minutes a day, so that I can clean house
and take care of my family.
Help me to not look at every occurrence in my life as a blog post, and to quit taking pictures of weird things to share as well. Please Lord, help me to stop talking about my blog friends as though they are next door neighbors or someone I have known all of my life.
And help me dear Lord, to think of something witty and wise to post tomorrow.
----The Dust Bunny Hostage



Thanks For Stopping By