We were wondering how she would make her appearance and this is what she did:
She came around in back of us in a red pick up!
Her father Dan has been a friend of the family for years.
Ah, the groom cried...every Bride's dream, right?
You may kiss the bride.
The groom is a police officer so they were handcuffed as husband and wife~so cute!
This is the song they played as they walked off.



8 comments:
LOL, the handcuffing bit certainly is unique!
Beautiful bride!!
My husband cried too. Such a sweetie.
How fun ;0)
Looks like a beautiful day for a wedding! My hubby cried too and it melted my heart!
There isn't much prettier than a bride on her wedding day!!!
Enjoy your trip to the beach:) I'm sure Madi will love every minute of it!!
Wow, handcuffs. That is something I have never seen.
My hubby cried at our wedding too.
No crying at our wedding I was 19, he was 20. I think we were to nervous and a little giddy about our soon to be independence!
Everyone says AW over a tearful groom. My groom is tearful about his wedding 17 1/2 years later... does that count?
She was a beautiful bride!
Post a Comment