Monday, May 4, 2009

Pebbles


Pebbles has been saying some of the cutest things lately:
Her: What are you looking at?
Me: What are you looking at baby?
Her: Looking at Daddy. (she searches for something to look for)
Lookin' at the bird.
Lookin' at Mama.
And she'll say:
Hi Oscar (our dog) Here boy.
Bird fly? Hi birdie hiiii!
I see flag, tree, moon...you name it! And then she'll mock me and say:
I see it too baby!
When the TV messes up she'll mock me and say:
I'll fix it hooooney!




SO much fun and such a cute stage of her life right now being 2 years old.
Best time of our lives right now. :)
We are blessed.

11 comments:

Muthering Heights said...

That's so sweet...I just love it when kids mimic you, in their sweet little voices!

Keri said...

She is such a doll! Such a contagious smile she has. I, too, am loving the two year old stage. They do say the darnest things. I'm all about soaking it all in cause they grow up way too fast.

Dawn @ simply transparent said...

Her hair is filling out and getting so long, aren't you glad!

Sweet baby girl!

Anonymous said...

I noticed her hair, as well! The color looks lighter too! :)

Yes, we are blessed.

Sally's World said...

i love the stuff they say, the mimicing is so great, Robyn was often seen at 2, with her hands on her hips saying to her older brother 'we need to talk about your attitude jordan' .... actually, she stil does 12 years later LOL!!!

Unknown said...

Love those pictures! Her hair is so cute! I love the two-year-old stage. They say and do the cutest things!

And I spied the barrette! So glad she is getting a chance to wear them!

LifeAtTheCircus.com said...

What a sweetie! She is growing up so much! Keep enjoying every precious stage!

Tammy said...

Enjoy it now....I have had a couple of "come to Jesus" meetings with my 7 year old DD this past weekend about talking back.

Some days I miss the little, little girl! :-)

D... said...

Oh yes! One of my very favorite stages. :) I know you are enjoying her so very much.

j said...

She has REAL Pebbles hair in that first photo :)

I remember my girls singing. Sweetest little voices... *sniff*

Enjoy your baby girl.

Happy Mommy said...

She is just so beautiful I really wish we could have spent some time with her while we were in town! Next time!





My Posse

THE BLOGGERS PRAYER

Lord help me to learn to spell without spellcheck,
manage to visit all that visit me, and post regularly -
all in 5 minutes a day, so that I can clean house
and take care of my family.
Help me to not look at every occurrence in my life as a blog post, and to quit taking pictures of weird things to share as well. Please Lord, help me to stop talking about my blog friends as though they are next door neighbors or someone I have known all of my life.
And help me dear Lord, to think of something witty and wise to post tomorrow.
----The Dust Bunny Hostage



Thanks For Stopping By