Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Dedication Photo

For those of you who may not know, we had Pebbles Dedicated at our church on Mother's Day. It's something that I feel is of absolute importance. They can take God out of our schools...but not out of our homes.


Well, Pebbles was so good up until this point. She was mad, hot and tired by the time we took the photo. I have never liked the the way I look it black and white. I mean could I look more bloated? And is Fred scared?
But, as I look at it again I see the beauty of the day it represents. Promising that no matter what happens down the road we will teach Pebbles about God's love and salvation. So even though it's not the best photograph of us it's proabably the most important one we'll ever have.


Please visit Marcy for more SFMTY.

11 comments:

Muthering Heights said...

You can't tell that she was agitated...she looks pleasant and sweet! :)

Unknown said...

I think it is just beautiful!!!

What a wonderful memory to have.

LifeAtTheCircus.com said...

I think it is beautiful...def one you will cherish forever.

Heather said...

I think it's a lovely picture. Pebbles doesn't look mad, just thoughtful. We should all probably be a little scared when we dedicate our children - after all, we're making a promise to God!

Staci said...

I think its a great picture!! Yay!!

Dawn @ simply transparent said...

So nice and you will experience blessing above and beyond anything you can imagine by raising her for HIM!

Blessings to a beautiful family!

Anonymous said...

How funny!! I was recently wondering if you took some pictures of the dedication service.
WOO HOOO!!

I think it's a great picture and memory.

D... said...

Awww, Wilma, I think it's a fabulous picture. Truthfully.

Unknown said...

What a beautiful picture and a lovely remembrance of the day.

Jennifer said...

I think the whole picture is great and I think Pebbles looks absolutely adorable!

Anonymous said...

I think it is adorable! We have this picture as a family from when I was growing up where all of us look SO horrible! But you know what, we love that picture because every time we see it we laugh so hard.

I am so glad you dedicated your baby to God. I know He is going to do great things with her life!





My Posse

THE BLOGGERS PRAYER

Lord help me to learn to spell without spellcheck,
manage to visit all that visit me, and post regularly -
all in 5 minutes a day, so that I can clean house
and take care of my family.
Help me to not look at every occurrence in my life as a blog post, and to quit taking pictures of weird things to share as well. Please Lord, help me to stop talking about my blog friends as though they are next door neighbors or someone I have known all of my life.
And help me dear Lord, to think of something witty and wise to post tomorrow.
----The Dust Bunny Hostage



Thanks For Stopping By