Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Wordless Wednesday...Sweet Ride







{See the house with the big star on it? That's where I sit and do my blogging.}


Go to 5M4M today to see more WW fun!

22 comments:

Staci A said...

What a stylish ride! Very cute photos!

Anonymous said...

What a fun ride! :)

You look cute too!

Joy said...

I love that car!!! And the shot with Daddy where she is wearing the cool shades is too cute!

Happy WW!

Upstatemamma said...

Awesome car!!! Looks like a fun afternoon.

Staci said...

I love that car! She is riding in style! :)

Unknown said...

What adorable photos!!! She is stylin', but just watch out...it will only be bigger and better cars from here on out!

Happy said...

Great pictures! Cute car for Pebbles! Love your hair! Lots of exclamations!!!!

tiarastantrums said...

very cute - I love the one where she is looking over her shoulder

Momstart said...

you guys are so cute

Unknown said...

What fun! I'm sure Pebbles loved the ride! Glad to hear you got the barretts. Hope they work good in Pebbles hair!

j said...

Beautiful family photos! I love the one of the two of you talking. How sweet is that!

Unknown said...

Now that's a smooth ride!!! She's too cute!

Enter to win a TILTY Sippy cup double pack!
http://www.sensiblefinds.com/2009/04/tilty-giveaway.html

Jessica @ Piece Of Me said...

How cute! We need one of those!

Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

Love that lil car! Cute family fun time pics!

Anonymous said...

That looks like a great ride!!!

Happy WW!

Anonymous said...

That looks like a great ride!!!

Happy WW!

D... said...

Now that IS a sweet ride! Looks like a lot of fun. :) I adore the pic from behind where she's turning around. And the one of the two of you looking at each other is awfully cute as well. I'm loving your hair!

Dawn @ simply transparent said...

so do you always look that nice for a stroll..so desperate housewife of you ;) very sweet memory lane pix..you'll see it flies by!

Tammy said...

I love this time of year for after dinner family walks!

Too bad I can't get somebody to push me in a classy car like Pebbles'.

Keri said...

What a doll! She looks a lot like her daddy in that last picture. She's so precious.

LifeAtTheCircus.com said...

She is ADORABLE!!! Love those shades as she's cruising with Daddy. :-)

Anonymous said...

I love her car : ). CUTE as can be convertible! What a sweet family you have!





My Posse

THE BLOGGERS PRAYER

Lord help me to learn to spell without spellcheck,
manage to visit all that visit me, and post regularly -
all in 5 minutes a day, so that I can clean house
and take care of my family.
Help me to not look at every occurrence in my life as a blog post, and to quit taking pictures of weird things to share as well. Please Lord, help me to stop talking about my blog friends as though they are next door neighbors or someone I have known all of my life.
And help me dear Lord, to think of something witty and wise to post tomorrow.
----The Dust Bunny Hostage



Thanks For Stopping By