Saturday, April 11, 2009

HAPPY EASTER!


He's alive alive alive
Hallelujah alive
Praise and glory to the Lamb
Alive alive alive hallelujah
Alive forever amen


I'm alive alive alive
Hallelujah alive
Praise and glory to the Lamb
Alive alive alive hallelujah
Alive forever amen


Let the children sing
A song of liberation
The God of our salvation
Set us free
Death where is thy sting
The curse of sin is broken
The empty tomb stands open
Come and see


Let my heart sing out
For Christ the One and only
So powerful and holy
Rescued me
Death won't hurt me now
Because He has redeemed me
No grave will ever keep me
From my King


Worthy is the Lamb
Worthy of our praise
Worthy is the One
Who has overcome the grave
Let the people dance
Let the people sing
Worthy is the mighty King
Worthy is the Lamb
Worthy of our praise
Worthy is the One
Who has overcome the grave
Let the people dance
Let the people sing
Worthy is the mighty King




HAPPY EASTER TO ALL MY PEEPS! I Love You & have a great day with your families.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That was beautiful...awww, I love you too.

I want to see photos of my baby. LOL.

Muthering Heights said...

Same to you!

I love your new profile pic...so cute!!!

Sally's World said...

this is beautiful, have a blessed easter xoxoxox

Midlife, menopause, mistakes and random stuff... said...

This is a wonderful post!!
I hope that you and hunny had a splendid Easter with lil Pebbles :)

Steady On
Reggie Girl

Keri said...

Another beautiful post! Hope you had a wonderful weekend and a blessed Easter!





My Posse

THE BLOGGERS PRAYER

Lord help me to learn to spell without spellcheck,
manage to visit all that visit me, and post regularly -
all in 5 minutes a day, so that I can clean house
and take care of my family.
Help me to not look at every occurrence in my life as a blog post, and to quit taking pictures of weird things to share as well. Please Lord, help me to stop talking about my blog friends as though they are next door neighbors or someone I have known all of my life.
And help me dear Lord, to think of something witty and wise to post tomorrow.
----The Dust Bunny Hostage



Thanks For Stopping By