Oh man, I totally skipped out on the grass this year for that exact reason! Too funny!
I love all her photos! She is darling and so is her outfit. Oh, and I just love how she is cutting her eyes at you in the last picture. Mischievious for sure.
That picture of the two of you is seriously adorable : ). I love your new picture when you leave a comment. You look lovely! I am glad your Easter was spectacular : )
What great photos! I love the one in the bathroom and the napping one. I could not stand that grass when my kids were little. Don't you find it around for weeks and weeks after Easter?
How precious! Pebbles always looks so cute...I love her Easter outfit! (I also love that chair she's napping on...).
I skipped Easter grass this year too. However, my tweens informed me that there is now such a thing as edible Easter grass. They would like it next year. Hmnn..... I'll get right on that!
Lord help me to learn to spell without spellcheck, manage to visit all that visit me, and post regularly - all in 5 minutes a day, so that I can clean house and take care of my family. Help me to not look at every occurrence in my life as a blog post, and to quit taking pictures of weird things to share as well. Please Lord, help me to stop talking about my blog friends as though they are next door neighbors or someone I have known all of my life. And help me dear Lord, to think of something witty and wise to post tomorrow. ----The Dust Bunny Hostage
Thanks For Stopping By
Come and find me on Facebook...since that's where you all must have went!
2 little eyes to look to God, 2 little ears to hear His Word, 2 little feet to walk His ways,
2 little lips to sing His praise, 2 little hands to do His will, and 1 little heart to love Him still
Psalm 113:9
He maketh the barren woman to keep house, and to be a joyful mother of children. Praise ye the LORD.
And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance
I hope you dance
Ephesians 1:17-19
Lord, give our children the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, and the knowledge of You. That the eyes of their hearts be enlightened that they will know the hope to which you have called them, the riches of Your glorious inheritance in the saints and His Incomparably great power for us who believe.
14 comments:
Oh man, I totally skipped out on the grass this year for that exact reason! Too funny!
I love all her photos! She is darling and so is her outfit. Oh, and I just love how she is cutting her eyes at you in the last picture. Mischievious for sure.
You two are b.e.a.utiful!
If I heard it once, I heard it a gazillion times from my husband today. " I HATE THIS GRASS!!" lol
Pictures are too cute. She is younger than my daughter but I think she is bigger!
That picture of the two of you is seriously adorable : ). I love your new picture when you leave a comment. You look lovely! I am glad your Easter was spectacular : )
Too funny...yes...the grass is fun for them but not so fun for the people picking it up!!!
She looked like she had a great time though.
LOVE your hair.
Very cute pix of you 2!
What great photos! I love the one in the bathroom and the napping one.
I could not stand that grass when my kids were little. Don't you find it around for weeks and weeks after Easter?
How precious! Pebbles always looks so cute...I love her Easter outfit! (I also love that chair she's napping on...).
I skipped Easter grass this year too. However, my tweens informed me that there is now such a thing as edible Easter grass. They would like it next year. Hmnn.....
I'll get right on that!
Love the pics!
LOLOLOL, I can tell she was planning to get into some mischief!
It looks like she had fun!
I'm still cleaning up the grass of Easters past!!! LOVE the photos!
Your hair? WAY too cute!!!
Adorable! Love your hair!
Love, love, love those pictures of Pebbles! Her hair is cute! Reminds me of Lauren's when she was that age.
Looks like the princess just wore herself out! I love her pigtails and your hair looked great too.
I love that first pic - she is so serious about pulling out that Easter grass! Too cute!
Yes! Look at the face! Love it! She was a beauty in her Easter clothes. I especially adore the one of her napping. Precious.
Post a Comment