Monday, March 30, 2009

Party continued:

Pebbles had a great time at her party on Sat. Seven guests were unable to attend due to work and church activities (I totally understand) but, one very important guest made it, thanks to her grandpa. It's Pebbles' 4th cousin ('cause we're the old parents) Zoe. They had a good time playing together.


Her cousin Emily got her this really COOL for her age story bible.



Pebbles received a lot of wonderful gifts. We got her several things but one of her favorites is a flipping dog called Fido.


My mom & grandma got her these little alphabet books that are just perfect for learning from Baby Einstein and a phonics magnet for the fridge that's great as well.

She played SO hard her hair bows kept falling out! I finally gave up, as you can see!
Thank you all for your comments. You are truly a great group of women.

Pebbles is now sick with a cold & fever. I'm very thankful she wasn't sick the
day of her party.


Oh, I almost forgot! I got a surprise gift that I've been wanting for a long time...any guesses?? I'll post it on WW this Weds.

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh no...I hope she bounces back quickly!

Sally's World said...

beautiful pics, hope shes feeling better soon...

Anonymous said...

Sounds like she partied a little too much!! :) Ick-- I hate fevers.

Hope she recovers soon!

Muthering Heights said...

Poor girl...I'm sorry she's so sick now!

Miti said...

Looks like Pebbles had a great time! Her new little dog Fido looks like our Petey.

Miti said...

Hope she's feeling better real soon too!

Happy said...

So sorry Pebbles is sick...hope she feels better soon! I've heard great things about The Jesus Story Bible...I keep meaning to get it for my kiddo's.

Everything looked fantastic and delicious in all the pics! And Pebbles was an adorable birthday girl!

Can't wait to hear what gift Mama got!

Big Hair Envy said...

Poor Little Pebbles! She played herself right into a cold, didn't she??? Hope she feels better soon....so she can play with all of those cool new toys!!!

Is your gift a souped-up camera?? Oh, sorry, that's what I wish for...

Unknown said...

Hope she feels better soon. It sounds like she had a wonderful party!

Mental P Mama said...

Poor sick lamb...I hope she's better soon!

LifeAtTheCircus.com said...

You did a great job on those cakes girlie! You should be proud! And we too love the Jesus Storybook Bible. Hope the birthday girl is feeling better soon!

Anonymous said...

Look at her chiffon dress! So wonderful! She is why I want a baby girl : ). She is PERFECT in every way : )! Happy Birthday Pebbles!

D... said...

What great fun! I hope she's feeling better. I can't wait til tomorrow to see your WW surprise gift. :)





My Posse

THE BLOGGERS PRAYER

Lord help me to learn to spell without spellcheck,
manage to visit all that visit me, and post regularly -
all in 5 minutes a day, so that I can clean house
and take care of my family.
Help me to not look at every occurrence in my life as a blog post, and to quit taking pictures of weird things to share as well. Please Lord, help me to stop talking about my blog friends as though they are next door neighbors or someone I have known all of my life.
And help me dear Lord, to think of something witty and wise to post tomorrow.
----The Dust Bunny Hostage



Thanks For Stopping By