The Letter Box
As some of you know I'm looking for a box to put Pebbles Birthday Letters in. And this will be perfect!! A few years back my MIL Janice who's health keeps her at home most days, had a friend help her do some QVC shopping for Christmas gifts. My SIL Stacy & I were supposed to get knifes on a wooden block as our gifts. When we opened these my MIL was so confused and embarrassed, her friend had ordered the wrong item number! But, now I have a wonderful use for it and it will be a great gift for Pebbles someday.
Please visit 5 minutes for mom to see more WW.



12 comments:
What a lovely box for such a sweet purpose!
Perfect! A great keepsake for your sweet daughter.
That's a great letter box and such a cute story to go with it.
Everything always works out, doesn't it? That will be perfect.
See? There was an ultimate plan for that letter box.....your MIL just didn't know it at the time:)
very sweet!
Neat how some things work out.
Perfect! Beautiful, too :)
Happy WW!
What a beautiful box. Made even more special because of the meaning and who it came from all around.
Beautiful box! Nope, not the wrong item number. I think your MIL's friend was just years ahead of herself. ;)
It's perfect!!!
I agree!-- Perfect!
Post a Comment