Monday, February 16, 2009

"The Sickly Bunch"




Here's the story of a sickly lady
Who was bringing up one very congested girl
All of them had a heck of a cold, like their mother
All we haven't done yet is hurl (vomit)

Here's the story, of a man named Daddy
Who was busy giving us this cold he got on his own
They passed it around from living all together
Yes, they were home all alone!

Till the one day when I had to drink mellow yellow
But I knew I would drink a Mt. Dew for Lunch
That this croup would somehow form a family
That's the way we all became the Sickly Bunch
The Sickly Bunch

That's the way we all became the Sickly Bunch



Sorry, if I haven't be able to comment as much lately, yes Pebbles, Fred & myself have all had a nasty flu bug. My Grandma Wee is very sick with a UTI & a terrible cough. And my poor Mother has been the Nurse!
I'll be back blogging strong soon! Taking care of my baby girl for now.

4 comments:

Treasia Stepp said...

What a cute little ditty you made up. Loved it. I hope the Sickly Bunch gets much better soon.

Big Hair Envy said...

I'm SO sorry that you guys are sick, but I couldn't help laugh at the "Sickly Bunch" song!!! Bwahahaha! Feel better soon:)

Snow White is at home today with a stomach bug. Nothing says "Good Morning" like puking in your bedroom trashcan:/

D... said...

Poor family! Not fun at all! I hope ya'll are all better soon.

j said...

OK, I am not laughing at the actual sickness but that was FUNNY. Very cute way to say "Ugh. I don't feel good."





My Posse

THE BLOGGERS PRAYER

Lord help me to learn to spell without spellcheck,
manage to visit all that visit me, and post regularly -
all in 5 minutes a day, so that I can clean house
and take care of my family.
Help me to not look at every occurrence in my life as a blog post, and to quit taking pictures of weird things to share as well. Please Lord, help me to stop talking about my blog friends as though they are next door neighbors or someone I have known all of my life.
And help me dear Lord, to think of something witty and wise to post tomorrow.
----The Dust Bunny Hostage



Thanks For Stopping By