Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Posse
My Blog List...Still updating
THE BLOGGERS PRAYER
Lord help me to learn to spell without spellcheck,
manage to visit all that visit me, and post regularly -
all in 5 minutes a day, so that I can clean house
and take care of my family.
Help me to not look at every occurrence in my life as a blog post, and to quit taking pictures of weird things to share as well. Please Lord, help me to stop talking about my blog friends as though they are next door neighbors or someone I have known all of my life.
And help me dear Lord, to think of something witty and wise to post tomorrow.
----The Dust Bunny Hostage
manage to visit all that visit me, and post regularly -
all in 5 minutes a day, so that I can clean house
and take care of my family.
Help me to not look at every occurrence in my life as a blog post, and to quit taking pictures of weird things to share as well. Please Lord, help me to stop talking about my blog friends as though they are next door neighbors or someone I have known all of my life.
And help me dear Lord, to think of something witty and wise to post tomorrow.
----The Dust Bunny Hostage
Thanks For Stopping By



8 comments:
Oh girl, I'll add you to my prayer list. Crawl back into bed (if not already there) and eat chicken soup and crackers. Nap all day long.
Oh no!!! I am so sorry! :(
No fun!! Keep that baby away from the germies!!!
Get well hugs coming your way.
So sorry to hear that. I hope you get to feeling better soon and that pebbles doesn't get it.
Get well soon!
Plenty of liquids and get plenty of rest. Hope you feel better soon!
Oh no! You poor thing! Rest up and feel better soon!
{{{{{HUGS}}}}}
Feel better soon!
Post a Comment