Thursday, January 22, 2009

What's in Your Freezer?



This is it, now if I'd only eat this diet, veggie, organic and wheat goodness! They are the only things feeling the "burn" around here...Freezer burn that is!
Thanks a lot BHE, I think I'll go and clean my freezer now!!

(I do however eat the garlic toast. ;)

5 comments:

D... said...

That Texas Toast is So.Good! I only say that since you eat it. :D

j said...

Pleasurable beverage drinking thanks to the frozen mug!!

Unknown said...

Looks good chicky!!! I have a frozen mug thingy too...lol and I use to LOVE Garlic Cheese Toast...wish they made a low fat, whole wheat kind.

Love ya and keep on doing good...just one day at a time.

Marlene

Tammy said...

Conscience speaking: GET THAT TOAST OUT OF THERE!

And I love me some Kashi products.

Mental P Mama said...

That is one good-looking freezer. I took pictures of mine, but am afraid to post. In my defense, I do have a 17 year old son. A very hungry one;)





My Posse

THE BLOGGERS PRAYER

Lord help me to learn to spell without spellcheck,
manage to visit all that visit me, and post regularly -
all in 5 minutes a day, so that I can clean house
and take care of my family.
Help me to not look at every occurrence in my life as a blog post, and to quit taking pictures of weird things to share as well. Please Lord, help me to stop talking about my blog friends as though they are next door neighbors or someone I have known all of my life.
And help me dear Lord, to think of something witty and wise to post tomorrow.
----The Dust Bunny Hostage



Thanks For Stopping By