We just kept throwing things is this room due to lack of storage space.
(It was a small garage when we bought the place)
I posted this a long time ago on a Tackle and hoped to have it completed by Nov. 1st. Well, although I didn't reach my goal on time, I'm almost there and very happy about the progress. Keep in mind, we have no garage, attic or basement.
AFTER:
Pebbles and Dino where shocked at the fact that there was a king size bed hidden under there!
Even though we still have to use it for our laundry(washer & dryer behind black curtain)/exercise room, I think with a new bedspread, a few more pictures and some curtains it will be just fine. :)
Visit 5 minutes for mom for more great tackles.



16 comments:
way to go!
looks like a great place to do the laundry!
You are doing great girlie! I am impressed... way to go!!
How many calories did you burn doing that? Whew...I'm tired just looking at the photos!!!
Great job!
Marlene
Thumbs up!! It looks great!
Great tackle! Gorgeous room!!!
That's a great and cute tackle:-)
Well done you, very spacious.
Cheers
Bravo!!!!!! Love the paint color!
Ok. WOW! I'm thrilled to know that I now have a lovely place to sleep when I come to visit!!!
Oooo good job!! I so need to clean out my crap room, I mean my craft room. :)
nice work!
Wow! What a beautiful room. Good job on cleaning it up.
Wow, it looks great! You did an amazing job!
Way to go! I can really see the progress!
It looks great!
Looks so great and I'm sure you feel much better having tackled it and reached your goal! Wooo!
Post a Comment